Hey all. Some of you may be familiar with me, others probably not so much. To spare everyone a long story, my history with Skate started with the OG Demo when it launched. Never been able to call it my only hobby, but Fakeskating has always been one of my favorites. Saddened when Black Box was disbanded, I'd already lost interest to a great extent with the city of S3.

But, along came the dedicated and passionate crew of CAP artists that have, for me at least, kept this game alive since the time we knew there'd be nothing new coming from the official channels. My last series has all been an attempt to showcase some of their work, and I'm honestly sorry to those who I had yet to feature... But trust me, I wanted to get around to it. (FullyFlared, I'm looking at you.)

Anyway, I don't feel I have enough clout to announce my favorite, but there is one name that's always stood out amongst the rest to me. Ohmidineffect and his insanely detailed Eastbourogh series. His goal was to create something of a sister city, but an environment truly it's own. I don't know if anything else quite captures the dedication and generosity with time that the CAP community shows like this series does. Ohmid, my hat is forever off to you for giving me this second city to play in.

Glitches were abundant in the creation of this homage... A lot of clips didn't download correctly, and being pressed for time with a lot of other obligations in life... More often than not I had to move on rather than correct them. Some parks are short a clip from my goal of five each, and there's a couple obvious ones I poke fun at. The best being "XGames Ninetee..." Should read "Nineteen" but my computer thinks differently.

Anyway, without any further adieu, and with more than respect to Ohmidineffect and the rest of you crazy CAP'rs: