Thread: Fungus Woods Reborn - Park Promo w/ Boxerman & Bannerboy

Default Fungus Woods Reborn - Park Promo w/ Boxerman & Bannerboy

Good evening fluckers ! It's time to post my LAST actual park promo...yeah promoting park after the reel's gone...wiltz what a dumbass
    HUGE thanks Boxer and BannerAmigo for sending me your bangers ! Always nice to receive some seriously good clips !

Somehow managed to pick song that seems to be blocked in most part of the world...

Here's the youtube version for those who DON'T live in:

Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas), Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macao, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia - Federated States of, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Helena, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

►VIMEO LINK FOR EVERYONE ELSE◄

Enjoy and don't forget to give it some love since it will be THE LAST ACTUAL PARK PROMO (*dramatic sound*)

XBL
    mrmaster11

2:19 was such a dope angle

saw this earlier on yt,loved it.
    so rad to see boxer killin it
    banner taught me varial heels
    you've got my favorite style in the community hands down,skating and editing <3

OH MY GOLLY GOLLY GOSH

That was fucking glorious.

park looks so fuckin good in film dam

XBL
    crni1976

I haven't had much time yet to skate the new Fungus Woods, but just enough to know you created another thing of beauty Wiltzuh.

This is a tremendous little promo film. Plenty of awesome clips and amazing angles by all of you, but I fell in love with that feeble transfer by Boxer @ 1.55. I didn't even think it was possible to pull it off that smooth. Great work.

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Skated this park, it is so epic and job well done on this video.

UHMAYZING
    you have the sickest angles and sexy looking tricks and boxer just makes his clips look soooo realistic. my faves were 1:41 (DAT ANGLE), 1:56 (WADDAFAK), 2:07 (holyshitgoodlookingsmithstall), 2:17 (DAT FILMING), but the sickest was boxer's first line, that switch hardflip lip is the best looking trick i've ever seen.

we're gonna sesh the shit out of this park, even though everything has been destroyed already

Wiltz, I think you missed a earthquake in this park, sever found it.
    It's at the corner before the two sets of stairs, the cat walk stairs are sticking out all weird from behind the quarterpipe.
    Just letting you know, don't forget to drink your vitamin water.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Thanks for Vimeo link, i really enjoyed this

Music wasn't my Taste but went pretty well with the Edit

Boxer has such a clean Style, that first Line, Fakie Big Heel Manual to Fakie and the Transfer Thingy looked amazing

Wiltz, your filming is one of the best ingame, i love how you catched that Line at 2:17

Great Job from both of you

Now rebuild for PS3 sucker...

very very good!

XBL
    WvZie

I would've deffinetely fav'ed it if this was on youtube. I love the build-up, the angles, clean tricks.
    I haven't seen that many Skate 3 video's yet. But this is my favourite as of now. Loved it.
    Already looking forward to your next video!

Youtube: youtube.com/FanaticWuZie
    Xbox gamertag: WvZie
    "Objectivity is key"

XBL
    crni1976

By the way, did you find inspiration for the filming @ 2.18 in the new Haslam video (Into the Thicket)?

6.12 to be exact
    Last edited by crni1976; 05-04-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Love the park, love the promo. Glad I'll have it in-game forever!
    All of my fave tricks have been mentioned, so I'll just say that I loved how the whole pace off the skating picked up with the song in the last minute there. And all of the through-the-trees filming was a great touch. Made me feel like I was being led to a skatepark in Nardia.
    Brilliance.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

XBL
    WvZie

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    By the way, did you find inspiration for the filming @ 2.18 in the new Haslam video (Into the Thicket)?
    Wow, because of your reply, I looked it up on youtube. Such an artistic video. Thanks for that reference

Youtube: youtube.com/FanaticWuZie
    Xbox gamertag: WvZie
    "Objectivity is key"

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by WuZie View Post
    Wow, because of your reply, I looked it up on youtube. Such an artistic video. Thanks for that reference
    It's definitely a thing of beauty.

frenchy

well i wont skate this park after watching this video...

loved the angles wiltzuh
    you and boxer are some of my favourites to watch
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    banner taught me varial heels
    cheers man, hehe.
    sick fucking vid man. boxer...mmmmlllfuck.
    wiltz...also fuck.

Due to copyright i couldn't drop you a liked a fav on YT thank fuck for Vimeo!

Awesome video dude, and sick fucking park. So glad I saved this bad boy so I can now skate it forever!

Cheers everyone ! You keep making my days over and over again ! So happy now

I love you Wiltzuh. Always.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Too much good stuff to even mention. But, beautiful editing as always and great skating. Gonna skate this some day soon.

WILTZ YOU BE MINE!?

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

great video as usual. it kinda sucks that videos this amazing are the norm for you. it isnt really fair for everyone else

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Hahahah thanks alot Hombres muy buenos !

I'll be yours Saunders...always...
    Moma you made my day ! There's loads of quality stuff around here...too bad only few amigos get well noticed.

Thanks !

Man, I love your style.

...wow, that was beautiful! think the cams amazed me most. but skating, edit and music were great too...everything...
    !!!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Man, I'm so late on everything lol But again, thanks a shitload wiltz for letting me be a part of this amazing video, you really do kill it all around with this game. Editing was great, I thought the music fit well overall, and both you and Banner had really dope clips! We should get capture cards so we can keep making videos!

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    This is a tremendous little promo film. Plenty of awesome clips and amazing angles by all of you, but I fell in love with that feeble transfer by Boxer @ 1.55. I didn't even think it was possible to pull it off that smooth. Great work.
    Didn't know it was possible either haha I guess that was more of a fluke than anything Was gonna redo it because I thought the kickflip was a little too high, but I really liked how he landed so I kept it.

And thanks a lot everyone who enjoyed my clips, really appreciated!! Would've sent more if it wasn't for the dead servers...
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 05-09-2013 at 11:12 PM.