Thread: Fluckit rides

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Yeah it's totally a bravada
    Gm bought Saab and threw a ls2 in only 500 of them. It's basically a trailblazer SS with a bravada shell. Unless it looks just like mine it ain't a aero. Big rims, graphite paint.
    They were a flop. No gm guys wanted a Saab and no Saab treehuggers wanted 13mpg. Frankly I feel the same. The gas is a bitch. This is what the car seat is in so if we go to the Zoo it costs $30.

Edit: Pennsylvania is a beautiful state, make me a offer and I'll drive her up this weekend haha 63,000 on the clock. Full warranty til 100k. Service sucks too. No Saab so you have to beg a gm to do warranty work. We have a caddy dealer down the street that's cool with it, but we had issues in the beginning. Oh and realistically it's probably a low 14 second quarter haha
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Ok it worked just a 1987 lx 351 .30 over so like a 357 cui 4:10 gear on a 200 shot. Btw thesignguy im 20 so you can see my priorities rest with having my car done long before i get a wife thats gonna want me to sell it xD sacrificed 3 girlfriends over her lol
    Last edited by thrillseeker58; 05-07-2013 at 09:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillseeker58 View Post
    Ok it worked just a 1987 lx 351 .30 over so like a 357 cui 4:10 gear on a 200 shot. Btw thesignguy im 20 so you can see my priorities rest with having my car done long before i get a wife thats gonna want me to sell it xD sacrificed 3 girlfriends over her lol
    Nice, don't get me wrong she didn't make get rid of it. My wife is rad, no complaints. The main reason was my tranny blew third gear. Long story short. My wife's brother died unexpectedly 2 months before my wedding. Her other brother had a rough time with it and I was pressured into letting him take it to prom. He blew 3rd racing a camaro (I knew it would happen) it was loud, we lived in a condo, I didn't want to change another tranny. I had this 85?

Had changed the clutch once and then the tranny. Just didn't want to again

Granka, your safe with anything with a vr6. Vr6 and a Chevy 350 are my fav engines
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    my tranny blew
    lol.

I don't have anything of my own yet, but my friend has a Ford Crown Victoria and that's what gets me most places I go.

Really tempted to buy this:

My 1.2 L is the meanest thing on the streets since Shaft.
    It's cheap and frankly I don't feel the need to compensate for anything.

^not mine but identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayfighter
    this was florescent beige , so good it makes no sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevland
    abba is not as cool as nazis but it's fucking close

XBL
    TheDietTea

My rides This is why I didnt want to buy trucks. Finally got this stuff over from NY.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

vroom

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by thesignguy View Post
    Yeah it's totally a bravada
    Gm bought Saab and threw a ls2 in only 500 of them. It's basically a trailblazer SS with a bravada shell. Unless it looks just like mine it ain't a aero. Big rims, graphite paint.
    They were a flop. No gm guys wanted a Saab and no Saab treehuggers wanted 13mpg. Frankly I feel the same. The gas is a bitch. This is what the car seat is in so if we go to the Zoo it costs $30.

Edit: Pennsylvania is a beautiful state, make me a offer and I'll drive her up this weekend haha 63,000 on the clock. Full warranty til 100k. Service sucks too. No Saab so you have to beg a gm to do warranty work. We have a caddy dealer down the street that's cool with it, but we had issues in the beginning. Oh and realistically it's probably a low 14 second quarter haha
    I love my soccer mom suv but after the trans went at 70k and again at 80k I'm learly. Goddamn manufacturers defects.
    Just sell me your ls2 and I'll give you my engine.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo