Thread: How we would have made skate !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by DaaGooN View Post
    Mod mod mod mod mod galore..
    You rang?
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

XBL
    Stokenstein

This may have been said already, but things like waxing ledges, getting hurt, breaking boards, skate stoppers, and all that "realistic" stuff would get monotonous and BORING (maybe even aggravating) within a month of the game coming out.

I think having the option to wax the ledges as an animation, not a requirement or add skate stoppers or turn on the option to break a board would be cool to add to videos, but as a requirement. NO NO NO, terrible idea.

Not only that, but it adds a ton of development time and doesn't allow the developers to focus on the things they should have. Forinstance, head tracking on switch crooks, level design, etc...

Just my two cents.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

yes i agree with you stokes i was a little veg and high off of ice cream, but overall i meant that their should be an option like that, and not just have it placed in there with no choice because so people (the vast majority here) seem to not agree with this plause.
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

XBL
    Stokenstein

I hear you.

I wish they would have added a bunch more animations to make filming more interesting, landing animations, bails, and doing things like throwing your board, focusing it, waxing, etc...

Night/Day cycle.

The whole maps from the previous games as DLC.

Fixed head tracking on switch tricks.

and a slew of other stuff. Too late though... hopefully whoever makes the next skateboarding game will use our critiques of this game as a starting point.

Bwomp.

Blazing a Trail

I think that you should only be able to play as a sexy girl that is nude, rude, and drenched in lube.

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

GTA but on a skateboard.
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

XBL
    Yarivpa

It would be cool to get a realistic scenario !

For example :

In a mission you have to climb over a wall to enter a garden with an empty pool, and you have to make some trick for the filmer. The the neighboor call police and you have to run, following your friends, then you find a new spot and stay until the end of the mission, filming some tricks.

Some little stories inside career like this could be fun
    Let the good times roll !

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    I think that you should only be able to play as a sexy girl that is nude, rude, and drenched in lube.
    ...can i second this or no

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!