Thread: The Seaport D.I.Y. Bowl (All DLC/PS3)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Seaport D.I.Y. Bowl (All DLC/PS3)

So first and foremost sorry to ALL of my friends on Xbox live, from this day forward I will no longer post parks on Xbox live, my Disk is too ruined to be bothered with it freezing and having to start over, especially now that I have a PS3 version of this game that I can upload video on. On to my park!

Me and some friends were digging through some old crates and we found some crappy footage of a day spent skating at the seaport's secret bowl spot. It's a bit hard to get to because boats aren't allowed to dock there anymore but if you sneak on a small boat no one should care. I'm sure the ramps are still there because the warehouse they were built in was severely damaged by a fire. Not the safest place to be but who cares!

Outside the warehouse there's a couple of obstacles you can hit in lines or whatever.

Morgan, rambling on about beers and broads - some things never change. Peep the janky extension in the back, it's harder to hit than it looks.

Transferring from the bowl on to the pillar extension can be tricky!

A big fat grab over the spine transfer, and another view of the pillar extension.

Don't know how we got this filmed without getting our asses whooped by sailors!

Morgan made me CLIMB to get footage of him clearing the rafters on the roof. Well worth it though!

While I was up there, I got a few over head shots of the bowl.

Sorry the still aren't the greatest but what's the fun of giving away everything! Ask the dudes at DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS they know a lot about this place.

Peace!

m00rg4n_fr33man
    DEVD STCK PRODUCTIONS
    Last edited by Ohmidineffect; 05-06-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Forgot the photos; Idiot. EDIT: I LITERALLY HATE PHOTOBUCKET
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue