Thread: skate. playlist

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default skate. playlist

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...2-IFyt2ivDjK1g

Just thought I'd share the playlist I'm putting together of the best video's that I've watched, mostly favourited in my time of watching ea skate video's.
    I decided to put it together for when there's no more new video's and I crave for some skate video's.
    Many video's in it have never been posted on fluckit so for many of the mostly new guys I guess, there's many new to see.
    And for the most of you just a reminder of how awesome some of these were or the video's you may have forgotten about.

It's still growing, I'm now up to 1 year and a half back in my fave list, so there's many many more to follow.

share your playlist, if you have one!

edit: I am now adding video's from mostly around the release of skate 3, getting into the shameful years of my favourite list (favourited ray william johnson )
    I also just added some parts from the delaze video from signof, that's a recommended watch!
    oh and what's it with this culture of uploading and setting the video to private?? there's so many video's in my favourites list that are private or deleted and I just know they are mostly skate video's.

oh wow, I had no idea Briden made the mike mo remake that I favourited years ago.
    Last edited by SK8ERatWAR; 05-08-2013 at 05:03 AM.