Thread: Dirty Indie Kids Presents: Just The Tip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Intro was cool, few odd scenery shots lol but I guess it set the tone off right, Krispy I've never seen skate before but I liked his part a lot, some sick boneless and gap stuff, also liked the few revert slides and what not in the garbage bin. LOL I kept seeing Legba upload these retarded ass hobbit clips and was wondering wtf he was doing, now it all makes sense. They call him balls? Everything in Legbas part is so fast, gnarly and huge.

Goat I've also never seen before, I felt like almost all the tricks were filmed sooo low to the ground it kind of made me feel sick, could be how high I am though. Sk8terboy is another new guy for me, liked his style, most of it was fairly tech but still fit pretty good with the music and the pace. Monk had some cool stuff, liked the filming and the fingerflip, the dancing was funny.

Moma had a ton of good tricks, wall rides and dub grinds, pole jam stuff, tons of nicery and some wild ass spots. DaaG had some slick manual lines and tricks, saw the camera go into a stair though lol, that powerbox grind and the grind to nose tap at the end were awesome.

Mark always looks so hawt when he skates, some awesome and sick gaps and huge airs in there, lot of stuff I've never tried to gap, got me hyped to skate that ledge at 19:33, felt like you built up hard to the ender and it was a dope trick but it wasn't huge enough for the ender considering all the giant gaps you did. Still a sick watch and really enjoyed it, going to give it a few more watches without worrying about criticism and all that, the end made me lol. Good job guys and nice edit and video.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Intro was cool, few odd scenery shots lol but I guess it set the tone off right, Krispy I've never seen skate before but I liked his part a lot, some sick boneless and gap stuff, also liked the few revert slides and what not in the garbage bin. LOL I kept seeing Legba upload these retarded ass hobbit clips and was wondering wtf he was doing, now it all makes sense. They call him balls? Everything in Legbas part is so fast, gnarly and huge.

Goat I've also never seen before, I felt like almost all the tricks were filmed sooo low to the ground it kind of made me feel sick, could be how high I am though. Sk8terboy is another new guy for me, liked his style, most of it was fairly tech but still fit pretty good with the music and the pace. Monk had some cool stuff, liked the filming and the fingerflip, the dancing was funny.

Moma had a ton of good tricks, wall rides and dub grinds, pole jam stuff, tons of nicery and some wild ass spots. DaaG had some slick manual lines and tricks, saw the camera go into a stair though lol, that powerbox grind and the grind to nose tap at the end were awesome.

Mark always looks so hawt when he skates, some awesome and sick gaps and huge airs in there, lot of stuff I've never tried to gap, got me hyped to skate that ledge at 19:33, felt like you built up hard to the ender and it was a dope trick but it wasn't huge enough for the ender considering all the giant gaps you did. Still a sick watch and really enjoyed it, going to give it a few more watches without worrying about criticism and all that, the end made me lol. Good job guys and nice edit and video.
    that sums it up for me
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.