Thread: Capture Card for Mac

Default Capture Card for Mac

I've had CAP cap in the past and have lost it since. Was wondeirng if you foolish mortals could help me fiind one for Mac that i can use. Also if you guys have one if you could help me find one that works with my set up. My consoles is opposite to my computer so im not sure if i could get wires to go all the way around my room. thnxkbai.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

what i've used in the past was a hauppage HD PVR running through elgato EyeTV. works fine for me.

Elgato.

I don't have it but I've got one ordered through a shop nearby.

i just saw an elgato on amazon for like 150 but im just thinking baout if i will really use it yanno. i only need a few filler clips for my solo whihc i failed to get last second. which blows :/
    and i still find myself doing shit that deserves to be filmed. but its just the amount of money put into the cap card and how much use i will have for it that im considering. plus im not on a team so filming periodically serves little to no purpose for me.....BUT I WANNA GET THESE FILLER CLIPS.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

I have an sd elgato I could throw your way if you are interested. Not sure if that would tickle your fancy.
    As stated above, haup with eyetv is perfect. I bought the eyetv software but I'm sure you could pirate it somewhere.
    I like haup's quality better than elgato hd but that's just my preference. I'm biased.
    Hoodlum: Threat