Thread: 306 SHOP CHOP VOL III FULL LENGTH

Default 306 SHOP CHOP VOL III FULL LENGTH

Full Length skateboarding video I made over the winter for one of my local shops.
    Like and Subscribe faggots.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9emRLKKJE4

Jakeskate306
    LPC Team Manager/Co-Founder
    StrangeClothing Team Manager/Founder
    Noir Skateboards Team Rider

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

28 minutes is too long for a video that isn't fake skate. i didn't see one perfect catch or popless trick. very unrealistic. the tie dye shirts were cool though

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

indoor park full length
    merr
    5150-back2Basics-meth monsters

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I have a difficult time with watching full lengths filmed in skateparks. The feeling of the video and the footy usually becomes so boring and plain. So I don't think I'll watch this.
    A tip for you: if you film in skateparks make smaller edits. Just some feedback.

Honestly I really couldn't care less about what you guys on fluckit think, but just to clear some things up imma rant a lil.
    So first of all... MommaDaddy 28 minutes too long for something not fakeskate? hahahahaha. You didn't see one popless trick? Or one perfect catch? hahaha You obviously don't skate in real life and if you do, youre a total discrace to skateboarding. and as for you Granka.... I live in Canada. This was over the course of winter. there is no other places to skate and this is the third ShopChopVol which literally has been all the winter throws from previous years. Don't watch it. I really don't care. and echo turbo, lets see you put out a full length on your own.
    Jakeskate306

dammit JAKE GET OUTTA HERE!!!!
    AND TAKE YOUR REAL LIFE VIDEOS WITH YOU!

good job btw
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

Jake, you really gotta be able to recieve critique if you're gonna put your videos out there on forums and such. Do your own thing, yeah, but don't bitch out on people as soon as they criticize your stuff.

You gotta respect that people have their own opinions and might not think like you do. If you can't take that you'll just be angry all the time and look like a ignorant kid on forums.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

no way my comment could have been anything but completely serious.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Hi, I don't know who you are but I'm going to comment. I see you don't care what people think, since you posted this here, but learn to take criticism. Lets be honest, a 30 minute full length video made in a somewhat small looking park just seems a bit much. There's no diversity in the setting, and you're asking people to watch mobbed out kickflip an other kinda sketchy tricks at the same 3 spots for a half hour, it just feels like overkill.

You also called us "faggots" after asking us to like or subscribe, that's just plain rude
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Steam
    Monkadelic

i had nothing to do and watched it all in one sitting.. was not really impressed; not because of the tricks.. but it was 20 minutes plus running the EXACT same park and spots nonstop. Its good to post up IRL stuff but not accepting critique for it sucks.. especially when 99 percent of the ones that have posted DO skate IRL or have at one time and have made FULL lengths at one time or another... the game has been basically dead for a while now with the exception of those who purchase cap cards and dvrs for the sole purpose of skating? hell the only reason i bought a 360 5 years ago was for skate 1 lol because it gave me something i could not do physically anymore at the tip of my fingers; and make it somewhat realistic. so get of the high horse and accept criticism like everyone else has that commented before me. that being said.. there was some good stuff in there.... but a linear park is just that- linear. this could have been cut down to 6 minutes and still maintained its value tbh. dont take it personally.. keep riding!

This is Canada people. That was the only place to skate all winter. What else is there to do?
    This community has gone extremely downhill, and im not talking about you old fluckers. Btw Hitman Theres a reason theres a skateboarding section on this forum and the reel is down right now so what else would I post?
    Jakeskate306

First off, please stop taking the "this ain't fake skate" comments seriously, cause there not. Second, while I can understand that there may not have been another place to skate in the winter, it's still very monotonous watching the same small collection of spots for 30 mins. It would have been better to just release this footage in parts. As a full project, it's just sort of boring.
    HEY OM YEAH HOODLUM[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

in jakes defense, he may have been very intoxicated and missed the sarcasm in hitman's post. it wouldn't surprise me if that did happen.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

this kid cant handle critique, but then again i dont really see the point in posting it here

If he just wants some ''Likes&Subs'' then this might be the wrong place

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    no way my comment could have been anything but completely serious.
    I really just died

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!