Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ST GAUDENS MA COUILLE XBOX DLC

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

Default ST GAUDENS MA COUILLE XBOX DLC

UN PETIT PARK TRANQUILOU PISTOU

It's not much, so it's not too hard to understand what you said in french, but in the future, and especially when you have to say more, we do expect you to speak english. what is with frenchies and refusing to speak english?
    I mean, apart from you, every french guy on this forum, speaks english. But I was watching the eurovision songfestival, and every single country spoke english, except the french! And everything that was said was translated into french.. I mean come ooooooon, eastern block countries have only been able to learn english since the last 25 years or so. But they speak english!

frenchy

you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french
    yes that is me and tyler the creator

XBL
    WvZie

I'm sorry for my French

Youtube: youtube.com/FanaticWuZie
    Xbox gamertag: WvZie
    "Objectivity is key"

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

[QUOTE=exos kate89;148429]you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french[/QU

Yes i knows so you can use like dude or sme stuff.like this on my towns.i found that so funny that why i put on name of park .so i hope your enjoy. Peace

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by exoskate89 View Post
    you do know ma couille means testicle in quebec french
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    It's not much, so it's not too hard to understand what you said in french, but in the future, and especially when you have to say more, we do expect you to speak english. what is with frenchies and refusing to speak english?
    I mean, apart from you, every french guy on this forum, speaks english. But I was watching the eurovision songfestival, and every single country spoke english, except the french! And everything that was said was translated into french.. I mean come ooooooon, eastern block countries have only been able to learn english since the last 25 years or so. But they speak english!
    You are so cute

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

looks tight man! very sexy actually, but yea i suggest doing what sk8er said!
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

This park looks great.

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeURmarK31 View Post
    You are so cute
    zjust ansver ze question.

zjust ansver ze question.
    Oh fuck I was waiting for something like that.

lol

arrivederci

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    Because knowledge is power!!!
    Hesitation.....Kills

XBL
    Bourgault95

MAN! this park is so sweet I've already done a couple of firing line in it! Keep it up dude!
    Bourgault95
    Youtube : Bourgault95
    Xbox360 : Bourgault95

wow you really wanna read that one capslocked sentence eh?

make sense of it and just look at the pics jeez

ps

park looks good man
    Last edited by Ayreon; 05-22-2013 at 10:54 AM.

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    I just lost my shit when i saw that pic hahahaha

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    wow you really wanna read that one capslocked sentence eh?

make sense of it and just look at the pics jeez
    nah, it's just a general rant aimed at french people that refuse to speak any other language than french itself (of which there are a lot). I saw this guy does, so maybe he had an answer for my question

I wonder if French people hate Americans, Britons etc who refuse to speak any language other than English.

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    I wonder if French people hate Americans, Britons etc who refuse to speak any language other than English.
    probably. selfrighteous pricks lol

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!

XBL
    WvZie

Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!
    xD

P.S. I'm Dutch too. Am not sure if just bad trolling or real mad though hahaha... hmmm..
    If you are really mad, watch this to cheer you up a bit xD

"Objectivity is key"

Not sure if just trolling or real mad ? Exactly...
    Anyways...YES this place quite much requires skill to speak english. I HAVE NEVER seen anyone here who wouldn't. Sometimes french speaking guys reply to each others comments in french but making whole thread in french is kinda dumb.
    Just call me douche or faggot however you want...i'm just saying my opinion.

Barking to Stevie doesn't help you to get good imago here...it just makes you look dumbass...it's still just a game forum. GAME forum...GAME. Goddamn videogame.
    He didn't really say anything wrong. Just be like a man and don't get butthurt from such a small things. I think the average age of fluckers is close to 20. Don't make yourself look like a kid. All i wanted to say.

+Netherlands is damn good place. I've been there in Landgraaf. And i can tell you that the place is full of people like Stevie: Smart, nice and happy people. And even THEY speak English. At least they TRY.

Merci

I wish my girlfriend lurked skatefluckit
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    to be fair everyone hates americans for no specific reason than the fact that their american

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Can we just sum this all up by agreeing that everybody, world-wide dislikes the French? I mean, I know I do.

XBL
    WvZie

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Can we just sum this all up by agreeing that everybody, world-wide dislikes the French? I mean, I know I do.
    Oh god...

Let's just agree on disagreeing alright that way noone gets offended xD

"Objectivity is key"

In a constant state of being pulled down to HELL!!!
    Steam
    Captain Dionysus
    PSN
    Never
    XBL
    Mark Murderous
    Wii
    Why? Is there a Skate It Community?

I wish I had an American Girlfriend.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Murderous View Post
    I wish I had an AMERICAN girlfriend.
    fixed that for ya.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    to be fair everyone hates americans for no specific reason than the fact that their american
    fraid not dude, thts just an american fantasy. not even joking/trolling... america thinks everyone hates them. nobody really gives a shit haha.

"Is Finland country or just a state?"
    "Where the hell is Finland?"

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Hey, dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk31's American girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, you're Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a [REDACTED FOR REDUNDANCY] cultural hipster...? If so, epic fail. [REDACTED FOR FLOW AND PROPER USAGE] You opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bull crap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum //based in America and with an entirely English speaking community//! People come here from a few corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanic //Satanical is not a word, and I'm ignoring the fact that you clearly don't understand what Satanism is.// hate messages! [REDACTED, you can't start a sentence with "and"] If somehow you actually are Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend, so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and see this as their first impression of the Dutch. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending a lot //IT'S TWO GODDAMNED WORDS// of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sequence of two words from Google Translate in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!
    I give you a 1/10. You clearly made an attempt, albeit a poor one. For an "American," your understanding of basic English grammar is atrocious. You seem to have problems understanding basic human society and social interaction as a whole. Alongside this, you clearly throw "Satanist" around as a synonym for "bad," without having an iota of an idea of what Satanism really is or consists of. F--

XBL
    mrmaster11

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I give you a 1/10. You clearly made an attempt, albeit a poor one. For an "American," your understanding of basic English grammar is atrocious. You seem to have problems understanding basic human society and social interaction as a whole. Alongside this, you clearly throw "Satanist" around as a synonym for "bad," without having an iota of an idea of what Satanism really is or consists of. F--
    Luft cant lose arguments lol

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
    Luft cant lose arguments lol
    He's a Master Debater

I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Luft once argued with a fire hydrant, and won. Obv.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Luft once argued with a fire hydrant, and won. Obv.
    To be fair, that hydrant was very disorganized in his argument. No backing points, no rebuttals. It was pretty easy.

What if there was no american girlfriend? Only gewgle translate. Hehehehehehehehehehehteteteteheh
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

XBL
    mrmaster11

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal Face View Post
    He's a Master Debater
    Truuuuueee

hahaha how did i miss this argument, i love you guys. this guy is a little bitchtit for having his girlfriend yell at us.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

hahaha how did i miss this argument, i love you guys. this guy is a little bitchtit for having his girlfriend yell at us.
    "Girlfriend."
    I'm guessing he just typed that message with only his left hand specifically so that he wasn't lying.

XBL
    emericaridr11

this is cute