Thread: ST GAUDENS MA COUILLE XBOX DLC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by MakeURmarK31 View Post
    Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!
    Not sure if just trolling or real mad ? Exactly...
    Anyways...YES this place quite much requires skill to speak english. I HAVE NEVER seen anyone here who wouldn't. Sometimes french speaking guys reply to each others comments in french but making whole thread in french is kinda dumb.
    Just call me douche or faggot however you want...i'm just saying my opinion.

Barking to Stevie doesn't help you to get good imago here...it just makes you look dumbass...it's still just a game forum. GAME forum...GAME. Goddamn videogame.
    He didn't really say anything wrong. Just be like a man and don't get butthurt from such a small things. I think the average age of fluckers is close to 20. Don't make yourself look like a kid. All i wanted to say.

+Netherlands is damn good place. I've been there in Landgraaf. And i can tell you that the place is full of people like Stevie: Smart, nice and happy people. And even THEY speak English. At least they TRY.

Merci

I wish my girlfriend lurked skatefluckit
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now