Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ST GAUDENS MA COUILLE XBOX DLC

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    "Girlfriend."
    I'm guessing he just typed that message with only his left hand specifically so that he wasn't lying.
    lawl

XBL
    crni1976

Wat is dat toch met Nederlanders die aanstoot nemen aan het Frans lol

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    Wat is dat toch met Nederlanders die aanstoot nemen aan het Frans lol
    lol, let's do this shit. ik snap het gewoon niet dat veel fransen weigeren engels te spreken of welke andere taal dan ook. Als je op vakantie bent in frankrijk verwachten ze dat jij frans praat, maar als ze hier op vakantie zijn, verwachten ze maar dat iedereen ook frans spreekt (persoonlijke ervaring, hetzelfde met duitsers trouwens).

#nobodyunderstoodthatshitimsuchahypocrityolo

I have nothing against the language or the people, I just thought a french guy could answer my question or prove me wrong. I don't get why people get so offended by stereotypes and stuff, if someone would call me a cheese-eating, clump-wearing, pot-smoking, legally-whore-fucking peasant, I'm simply gonna laugh, because it's funny and not true. If it's not true, than why react so angry? seems like someone's in denial.

Lol stevie I love that, you greasy cheese ball stuffing stoner slut.

How the fuck is everyone changing there rank things above their profile picture!?

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by somedude View Post
    How the fuck is everyone changing there rank things above their profile picture!?
    Stokenstein's giving people who have over a thousand posts, have donated, or have been around for a long time, custom titles.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    crni1976

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    lol, let's do this shit. ik snap het gewoon niet dat veel fransen weigeren engels te spreken of welke andere taal dan ook. Als je op vakantie bent in frankrijk verwachten ze dat jij frans praat, maar als ze hier op vakantie zijn, verwachten ze maar dat iedereen ook frans spreekt (persoonlijke ervaring, hetzelfde met duitsers trouwens).

#nobodyunderstoodthatshitimsuchahypocrityolo

I have nothing against the language or the people, I just thought a french guy could answer my question or prove me wrong. I don't get why people get so offended by stereotypes and stuff, if someone would call me a cheese-eating, clump-wearing, pot-smoking, legally-whore-fucking peasant, I'm simply gonna laugh, because it's funny and not true. If it's not true, than why react so angry? seems like someone's in denial.
    I see where you are coming from and, being a Flemish person from Belgium where we actually have no less than three official languages as you may or may not know (Flemish or Dutch, French and German), have the same experience.

Still, I work for the federal government and work with French-speaking people on a regular basis. And what usually happens, is that I switch to speaking French because most French-speaking collegues (Walloons or people from Brussels) are not capable of expressing themselves in Flemish (or Dutch), and not even in English.

Yet this is not always because of arrogance, or because they simply do not want to, but mostly because they they are not capable of it. A lot has to do with flaws in their educational or schooling system which certainly does not value other languages all that much; maybe English a little bit, but certainly not Dutch. So, it's not really much use to reproach individual people something their schooling system has not prepared them for.

Also, all things considered, you have to admit that French still is an important language in the world, that is spoken or atleast understood in a lot of countries and regions. It is not as important as Spanish or English, but certainly more pervasive than Dutch or Flemish.

Still on the other hand, I agree there is really no excuse for simply not trying, especially not when you are outnumbered. That can be considered arrogant and is lame. I consider this common sense, but have to note that I do encounter French-speaking collegues on a daily basis that agree to this and are willing to make that effort, however flawed which often results in me switching to French. But then that is okay in my book, since the issue is acknowledged.

It's all pretty complicated, and as you probably know we have had our share of linguistic issues in Begium and are still having numerous issues to this very day. Revolts have broken out because of it in the city where I live in the sixties, basically forcing the French-speaking people out and relocate.

Whereas it just takes some mutual effort and basic understanding.

Or, as someone else said it before in a much more appropriate fashion, Fuck it, let's go bowling.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

okay i think you guys are weird, but that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    I see where you are coming from and, being a Flemish person from Belgium where we actually have no less than three official languages as you may or may not know (Flemish or Dutch, French and German), have the same experience.

Still, I work for the federal government and work with French-speaking people on a regular basis. And what usually happens, is that I switch to speaking French because most French-speaking collegues (Walloons or people from Brussels) are not capable of expressing themselves in Flemish (or Dutch), and not even in English.

Yet this is not always because of arrogance, or because they simply do not want to, but mostly because they they are not capable of it. A lot has to do with flaws in their educational or schooling system which certainly does not value other languages all that much; maybe English a little bit, but certainly not Dutch. So, it's not really much use to reproach individual people something their schooling system has not prepared them for.

Also, all things considered, you have to admit that French still is an important language in the world, that is spoken or atleast understood in a lot of countries and regions. It is not as important as Spanish or English, but certainly more pervasive than Dutch or Flemish.

Still on the other hand, I agree there is really no excuse for simply not trying, especially not when you are outnumbered. That can be considered arrogant and is lame. I consider this common sense, but have to note that I do encounter French-speaking collegues on a daily basis that agree to this and are willing to make that effort, however flawed which often results in me switching to French. But then that is okay in my book, since the issue is acknowledged.

It's all pretty complicated, and as you probably know we have had our share of linguistic issues in Begium and are still having numerous issues to this very day. Revolts have broken out because of it in the city where I live in the sixties, basically forcing the French-speaking people out and relocate.

Whereas it just takes some mutual effort and basic understanding.

Or, as someone else said it before in a much more appropriate fashion, Fuck it, let's go bowling.
    hahaha
    That's straight as an arrow, thanks mate! I didn't want to generalize french people, but it just seemed to me that they all refuse to speak english, but that's very reasonable explanation.

oh and btw sorry makeurmark guy, I totally hijacked your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeURmarK31 View Post
    okay i think you guys are weird, but that's funny!
    Fluckers are weird...you better stop making yourself look dumbass and fag. Join the weird side franco.

+Do yourself a favor and dump your girlfriend...seems like she won't make you any better in english...

Did someone say "arrivederci"?

Let's all agree to disagree. At least we're not from China.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

Minglin'
    XBL
    MakeURmARk31

WAOuuuh mazing