Quote Originally Posted by MakeURmarK31 View Post
Hey dillhole! This is mAKe UR mARk's AMERICAN girlfriend pissing to the wind by replying to your heinous, unfounded judgement with a little educated judgement of my own. So, your Dutch, right? Or, did you just put that on your profile in the hopes of looking like a worldly, cultural hipster... if so epic fail when you opened your big, fat mouth and spewed bullcrap. WHERE DO YOU GET OFF SPEAKING FOR EVERYONE ON SKATEFLUCKIT?!? "...we do expect you to speak English...". It's a game forum! People come here from all corners of the world to share their ideas and talk about the game. Not vomit Satanical hate messages! And if somehow you are actually Dutch, then shame on you for showing such an ugly face while representing your country. Luckily, I have many Dutch friends including my best friend so I know how kind and friendly they are. But think about all the people who read your message and that's their first impression of Dutchies. Maybe, you should get out into the real world traveling and working a bit to get some real experience of other cultures before you go flapping your gums the next time. But don't worry, I bet you'll be spending alot of time in hell seeing as how your Satan's stoep hoer! By the way, that one little sentence in French was for his friend that he made the park for, chump. Kusjes, sucka!
xD

P.S. I'm Dutch too. Am not sure if just bad trolling or real mad though hahaha... hmmm..
If you are really mad, watch this to cheer you up a bit xD