I didn't start this thread for an argument. Simply to find out other skateboarders general opinion, and perhaps to educate those who aren't quite sure.

Here are 4 things I know for a fact:

1) After a fakie ollie, EVERYTHING is opposite to nollie. for example - Nollie fs 180 = fakie bs 180 (halfcab). Nollie nosegrind = fakie 5-0. Nollie bs tailslide = fs half cab to frontside noseslide. Nollie fs noseblunt = fakie bs blunt.
2) As for lipslides, same thing applies (remember - if the BACK truck goes over the rail first, it's a lipslide) For example - Nollie fs boardslide = fakie backlip. Nollie bs boardslide = fakie frontlip. (I'm sure you figure out the nollie lipslide variations.)
3) You don't do switch tricks from a fakie ollie. EXCEPT for crooked grinds.
4) The whole "rail behind you = backside, rail in front of you = frontside" only applies when rolling regular (and nollie) and switch.

I've been skateboarding for about 12 years now, and that is what I've ALWAYS known. I'd also recommend referencing The Berrics Trickipedia.

I would still love to hear everyones opinion on this. And if you disagree, explain why. I would love to know.