Thread: Correct trick names.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Some people are just so sensitive about this exact discussion, not just talking about this forum. One guy who i've been friends with for quite a few years almost wanted to fight me simply because I said he was doing a back boardside on this flat bar that someone brought to the park, he was calling it a front board and got enraged when I said what it was. I never got upset if I named a trick wrong, if someone saw what I did and I described the trick wrong and he said 'oh, you mean backside mcrib flip?' I wouldn't throw a tantrum over it, just say something like 'Is that what it's called? My bad.'

I have a fun story though, this small child decided to pick up skating and comes to the park once and a while, he never calls tricks frontside or backside, he says 'FS' and 'BS,' literally. If you did a frontside flip against him in skate, he'd say 'was that a fs flip?' We tried telling him what fs and bs means, but his brain won't consume the information, too busy being a child to comprehend actually concentrating on something.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 05-22-2013 at 11:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck