• Xbox One

1 10.00%

Thread: Ps4 Psn Or Xbox One Gamer tag

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Not buying anything, I'd assume. Protesting with your wallet, AKA the only thing they'll listen to.
    i see.....

what do they reveal at "E3" that wasnt already revealed.... for both consoles i guess?

all games or what? some? just a few more info?

i mean i know some EA Sports games use that Egnite thing, but does that mean these EA Titles are XboxOnly or Xbox Only for the Egnite stuff?
    are these things we will find out at "E3"?

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    i see.....

what do they reveal at "E3" that wasnt already revealed.... for both consoles i guess?

all games or what? some? just a few more info?

i mean i know some EA Sports games use that Egnite thing, but does that mean these EA Titles are XboxOnly or Xbox Only for the Egnite stuff?
    are these things we will find out at "E3"?
    If we're LUCKY, then they'll actually say SOMETHING about games at all, and HOPEFULLY show actual *gameplay* footage. They haven't shown a spec of gameplay yet, only pre-rendered video. (Protip: EVERYTHING you've seen yet for ANY game looks MUCH better than it will in reality)
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    If we're LUCKY, then they'll actually say SOMETHING about games at all, and HOPEFULLY show actual *gameplay* footage. They haven't shown a spec of gameplay yet, only pre-rendered video. (Protip: EVERYTHING you've seen yet for ANY game looks MUCH better than it will in reality)
    nah im not retarded, i know there hasnt been gameplay footage shown yet

guess my question is, everyone is saying well wait till E3 then make your decision....

well what in E3 is going to be announced? or do we not know anything yet?

any of yall hear about the gaming console steam is planning to launch?

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    nah im not retarded, i know there hasnt been gameplay footage shown yet

guess my question is, everyone is saying well wait till E3 then make your decision....

well what in E3 is going to be announced? or do we not know anything yet?
    E3 should have a better showcase of launch titles and intended titles by the end of the year.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility to actually see the machines in usage along with more concrete details on system specs and capabilities.
    I doubt we'll see a price point announced there, but we may get some initial hints at price goals.
    Next month we have both E3 and TGS which are usually big focal points for new console hardware/software exposure.
    Plus in August we have PAX Prime which will be another more expansive showing for the systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    any of yall hear about the gaming console steam is planning to launch?
    The Steam Console will be an abysmal failure since they have set the price point at $1000 starting.
    I like the modular nature of it, but that is just too high of a price point for what is basically a PC/HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Well... THAT, and...

I'm going to wait about a year before I bother to decide. Honestly, I was too broke to do so myself or I would have rushed out to get the 360 on launch, and EVERY single one of my friends who could got burned. RRoD like a MF. I waited a bit, saved some coin, and honestly made my choice based on the libraries the systems had built over that first year or so. Got an Elite as I'd read that was the one with a fix for the heat sycnh, and that's where I've been since. I plan to see how E3 pans out, and wait a solid year and see how the market plays out. Letting the world guinea pig things for you spares you a lot of that new-product hype shock when games like SimCity happen. Maybe it's a function of age, maybe I just know I'll still be getting new shit for my 360 for at least another year and could probably still re-play a few games in my library once it dies down to b-list games... But waiting is my option.

My best guess is: Xbox One. Not a fanboy, but Sony didn't win me over last round, just going on that for speculation.
    Nothing wrong with waiting to see how things pan out and letting prices drop and hardware become more stable.
    As it stands looking at raw specs, apps, and system limitations/benefits I think the PS4 is a better purchase.
    Only time will tell how it pans out moving closer to actual launch dates though.
    Last edited by replicant; 05-24-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: multi-post
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

If Skate 4 ever comes out I'll get whichever one's the cheapest.
    Otherwise, I have my PC, that's all I need.

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

XBOX ONE
    DJMack
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]