9 90.00%
  • Xbox One

1 10.00%

Thread: Ps4 Psn Or Xbox One Gamer tag

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Default Ps4 Psn Or Xbox One Gamer tag

Ok just put done what system your planning on getting, your psn or gamer tag. I'm making a roster for next-gen people.

Psn
    Doggdx666
    ffjjbb
    Toez

Gamer Tag
    Raffatran
    tvtvcallofdutywatercool69
    DJMack
    Pancancakes
    blitzkow
    Last edited by doggdx666; 05-27-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Yes You Can!

PS4
    same psn as always

steam: SK8ERatWAR. fuck em both

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

wow just a simple question, Thats your answer. Don't care about your opinion just answer or don't there isn't a third choice

PSN
    callumskate
    XBL
    Raffatran

Xbox one. GT Raffatran

Fluckit Master

PS4
    Psn: Toez

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

There is ALWAYS a 3rd Choice!

If you are committing to the PS4 or the Xbox One right now, then you are an absolute fucking idiot with too much money.
    Both of them had lackluster presentations from basic industry tools.
    Neither company has fully clarified their systems and requirements.
    E3 in a couple weeks will give a little bit more insight into the respective systems, but don't expect the second coming.
    The current launch titles are extremely weak and the shining ones are multi-system and current gen.
    The systems are roughly equal in horsepower via current knowledge, but that honestly tells near to nothing except how many bouncing balls appear on screen.
    When we get solid gameplay, detailed system specs, application utilities, launch dates, full launch library details, and a price, THEN you can make a real decision.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Quote Originally Posted by replicant View Post

If you are committing to the PS4 or the Xbox One right now, then you are an absolute fucking idiot with too much money.
    E3 in a couple weeks will give a little bit more insight into the respective systems, but don't expect the second coming.
    The current launch titles are extremely weak and the shining ones are multi-system and current gen.
    The systems are roughly equal in horsepower via current knowledge, but that honestly tells near to nothing except how many bouncing balls appear on screen.
    When we get solid gameplay, detailed system specs, application utilities, launch dates, full launch library details, and a price, THEN you can make a real decision.
    ok it just a dream list, yes some people are picking and even I'm picking. But if you think i care of what you said, I don't, I see what the gist of each system is and im picking so take all your bad ass attitude some where else

XBL
    emericaridr11

i can almost guarantee this guy is a PC gamer, i can hear it now.....

buy a PC instead, blah blah

I will no doubt buy both of these systems, I don't like to limit myself to one console.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

xbox one

tvtvcallofdutywatercooler

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post

To be fair...
    1) The "console reveals" have not given NEAR enough actual information to make a purchasing decision yet.
    2) The Estimated $500 price tag is literally all the money you need to build a powerful gaming PC instead, and you save money on lower game prices and Steam sales.

On the other hand...
    1) Consoles have a more social approach to them, leading to much more couch play, and they have a larger community for casual games, allowing you to play games without dedicating yourself to them.
    2) Sports games if you're into them
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    YumyyyP & i enjoi hopps

Xbox One only because I like xbox
    GT: Pancancakes

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Exbox Wone GT
    blitzkow
    None of you fuckers take it XD!

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    To be fair...
    1) The "console reveals" have not given NEAR enough actual information to make a purchasing decision yet.
    2) The Estimated $500 price tag is literally all the money you need to build a powerful gaming PC instead, and you save money on lower game prices and Steam sales.

On the other hand...
    1) Consoles have a more social approach to them, leading to much more couch play, and they have a larger community for casual games, allowing you to play games without dedicating yourself to them.
    2) Sports games if you're into them
    haha yeah i dont want a PC, for anything

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

haha yeah i dont want a PC, for anything
    I hear that. I play both, honestly. Video games have a large impact on my life, and although I'm more of a casual gamer, I'm like a hardcorecasual if that makes any sense. I play games casually, but it means a lot to me and it's something that's a part of who I am. As a result, I go for PC more often because I like to be able to tweak it just how I like it and I have the flexibility of controls with various methods.

XBL
    replicant#2618

Quote Originally Posted by doggdx666 View Post
    ok it just a dream list, yes some people are picking and even I'm picking. But if you think i care of what you said, I don't, I see what the gist of each system is and im picking so take all your bad ass attitude some where else
    It's not a "dream" list when you're asking people for solid information on their purchase choices and how to reach them in the future.
    And you do care about what I said or you wouldn't have replied.
    Not trying to come across as having a "Bad Ass Attitude", but I am trying to point out it's stupid to commit to either system currently.

em, really? Playing the PC card so quickly? tsk, tsk...
    I do game on the PC a lot (MMORPG's and FPS primarily), but it is far from being the machine for gaming yet.
    I love my X360 and have a dozen or so machines in storage or hooked up for playing other games.
    When it comes to gaming I don't give a shit what system it is on as long as it provides the experience I want.
    The simple fact is basing a buying decision for X1 or PS4 on the information we have now is a knucklehead move.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Quote Originally Posted by doggdx666 View Post
    wow just a simple question, Thats your answer. Don't care about your opinion just answer or don't there isn't a third choice
    just chill out dude, no hate towards your personal self. I agree with replicant, from what I've seen, both the consoles are not worth buying, especially when someone already has a good enough pc.. until there is a new skateboarding game like skate I won't buy a ps4 or xbox juan.

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

how come when you make a thread and give two choices people make a third

yall are making too much noice. shut the fuck up and go to bed. wake me when you have enough disposal income to become relevant to the purchases you "dream" about making but complain about.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    emericaridr11

em, really? Playing the PC card so quickly? tsk, tsk...
    well dammit your comment says OPTION 3!

what am i suppose to think, muah!

so nobody wants to play WiiU ?

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Not buying anything, I'd assume. Protesting with your wallet, AKA the only thing they'll listen to.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Not buying anything, I'd assume. Protesting with your wallet, AKA the only thing they'll listen to.
    i see.....

what do they reveal at "E3" that wasnt already revealed.... for both consoles i guess?

all games or what? some? just a few more info?

i mean i know some EA Sports games use that Egnite thing, but does that mean these EA Titles are XboxOnly or Xbox Only for the Egnite stuff?
    are these things we will find out at "E3"?

XBL
    replicant#2618

You kiss so MANLY!
    And by 3rd Choice I meant it as a General statement. It can honestly be anything.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

i see.....

what do they reveal at "E3" that wasnt already revealed.... for both consoles i guess?

all games or what? some? just a few more info?

i mean i know some EA Sports games use that Egnite thing, but does that mean these EA Titles are XboxOnly or Xbox Only for the Egnite stuff?
    are these things we will find out at "E3"?
    If we're LUCKY, then they'll actually say SOMETHING about games at all, and HOPEFULLY show actual *gameplay* footage. They haven't shown a spec of gameplay yet, only pre-rendered video. (Protip: EVERYTHING you've seen yet for ANY game looks MUCH better than it will in reality)

XBL
    emericaridr11

If we're LUCKY, then they'll actually say SOMETHING about games at all, and HOPEFULLY show actual *gameplay* footage. They haven't shown a spec of gameplay yet, only pre-rendered video. (Protip: EVERYTHING you've seen yet for ANY game looks MUCH better than it will in reality)
    nah im not retarded, i know there hasnt been gameplay footage shown yet

guess my question is, everyone is saying well wait till E3 then make your decision....

well what in E3 is going to be announced? or do we not know anything yet?

any of yall hear about the gaming console steam is planning to launch?

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    XBL
    DonVigo

Well... THAT, and...

I'm going to wait about a year before I bother to decide. Honestly, I was too broke to do so myself or I would have rushed out to get the 360 on launch, and EVERY single one of my friends who could got burned. RRoD like a MF. I waited a bit, saved some coin, and honestly made my choice based on the libraries the systems had built over that first year or so. Got an Elite as I'd read that was the one with a fix for the heat sycnh, and that's where I've been since. I plan to see how E3 pans out, and wait a solid year and see how the market plays out. Letting the world guinea pig things for you spares you a lot of that new-product hype shock when games like SimCity happen. Maybe it's a function of age, maybe I just know I'll still be getting new shit for my 360 for at least another year and could probably still re-play a few games in my library once it dies down to b-list games... But waiting is my option.

My best guess is: Xbox One. Not a fanboy, but Sony didn't win me over last round, just going on that for speculation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krome View Post
    this dude. this dude disappears for months then pops up with 5 full length vids in the span of 2 weeks.

XBL
    replicant#2618

nah im not retarded, i know there hasnt been gameplay footage shown yet

guess my question is, everyone is saying well wait till E3 then make your decision....

well what in E3 is going to be announced? or do we not know anything yet?
    E3 should have a better showcase of launch titles and intended titles by the end of the year.
    It's not out of the realm of possibility to actually see the machines in usage along with more concrete details on system specs and capabilities.
    I doubt we'll see a price point announced there, but we may get some initial hints at price goals.
    Next month we have both E3 and TGS which are usually big focal points for new console hardware/software exposure.
    Plus in August we have PAX Prime which will be another more expansive showing for the systems.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    any of yall hear about the gaming console steam is planning to launch?
    The Steam Console will be an abysmal failure since they have set the price point at $1000 starting.
    I like the modular nature of it, but that is just too high of a price point for what is basically a PC/HTPC.

Quote Originally Posted by DonVigo View Post
    Well... THAT, and...

I'm going to wait about a year before I bother to decide. Honestly, I was too broke to do so myself or I would have rushed out to get the 360 on launch, and EVERY single one of my friends who could got burned. RRoD like a MF. I waited a bit, saved some coin, and honestly made my choice based on the libraries the systems had built over that first year or so. Got an Elite as I'd read that was the one with a fix for the heat sycnh, and that's where I've been since. I plan to see how E3 pans out, and wait a solid year and see how the market plays out. Letting the world guinea pig things for you spares you a lot of that new-product hype shock when games like SimCity happen. Maybe it's a function of age, maybe I just know I'll still be getting new shit for my 360 for at least another year and could probably still re-play a few games in my library once it dies down to b-list games... But waiting is my option.

My best guess is: Xbox One. Not a fanboy, but Sony didn't win me over last round, just going on that for speculation.
    Nothing wrong with waiting to see how things pan out and letting prices drop and hardware become more stable.
    As it stands looking at raw specs, apps, and system limitations/benefits I think the PS4 is a better purchase.
    Only time will tell how it pans out moving closer to actual launch dates though.
    Last edited by replicant; 05-24-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: multi-post
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

If Skate 4 ever comes out I'll get whichever one's the cheapest.
    Otherwise, I have my PC, that's all I need.

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

XBOX ONE
    DJMack
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]

frenchy

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    xbox one

tvtvcallofdutywatercooler
    tvtvcallofdutywatercool69 will be mine
    yes that is me and tyler the creator