Thread: Music by Wiltz

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Music by Wiltz

Good morning guys. I've been doing beats for a while now...so i decided to share my work with you.
    Yes, i am mostly metal/rock head but this is the way i express myself. Like it or hate it. I don't mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This far i got only one set of tracks uploaded on web. So here it is.
    "Storylines"...kinda cool story going through the tracks. Every track is a piece of the story thing.
    You will find these also from my SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE.

1."On the Fly"

Dub stylish track with weird intro jam...turns into something deeper after that.

2."Catch"

More Trip Hop than Dub. One of my favourites this far. Deep as hell.

3."Deportation/Escape"

Goes to the same genre with the first one. Slow beat...actually a lot influences from stoner. Don't get it wrong haha.

4."Into the Wide Open"

Clear dub or whatever you wanna call it. First one of these. Dark beat and evil vibe.

5."Desert Dust"

"The Ender". As dub as the one above. Changing vibe and simple beat. My personal fav.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Give em chance. Feedback is much appreciated and I'll answer all questions. Love, hate, whatever !

ALSO: Feel free to download them and use them however you want...videos, anything.

More is to come !