Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stevie's Capstravaganza

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    racists

p.s. stevie or river feel free to send guest clips fro tht collab wiltzboy was speaking of. i would gladly put them ni the edit.
    I'd send you a few guest clips for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    I would absolutely love to edit those clips for ya
    expect me to ask you in the near future Been working a fuck ton of hours at my summer job trying to pay for school and my alcoholism. I'll ask you and send some clips when I start getting down to 60 hour weeks lol

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Fuck yeah! Thanks for having me in this Stevie, glad I got rid of all my CAP clips! haha was gonna make a CAP solo, but I thought it would be best if I sent them all to you Everyone killed it for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    fuck ya dude! Thanks for having me!!! still got a lot of cap clips and loads of pc clips, so I might bang out a few vids if I get a new laptop or get someone to edit for me
    Dude! My bad for slacking... Been busy filming IRL but I'm still editing that roll'n for you dude! I'll try to do that by the end of the weekend (that's if I don't go out to film, which is likely gonna happen again haha) But yeah, it'll be done soon!

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    expect me to ask you in the near future Been working a fuck ton of hours at my summer job trying to pay for school and my alcoholism. I'll ask you and send some clips when I start getting down to 60 hour weeks lol
    holy shit, 60 hours!? what do you do for work? Changes my perspective on the 40+ hours I work.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Fuck yeah! Thanks for having me in this Stevie, glad I got rid of all my CAP clips! haha was gonna make a CAP solo, but I thought it would be best if I sent them all to you Everyone killed it for sure!

Dude! My bad for slacking... Been busy filming IRL but I'm still editing that roll'n for you dude! I'll try to do that by the end of the weekend (that's if I don't go out to film, which is likely gonna happen again haha) But yeah, it'll be done soon!
    no prob dude enjoy your filming!! Just let me know

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    holy shit, 60 hours!? what do you do for work? Changes my perspective on the 40+ hours I work.
    I'm working for an agriculture retailer until I got back to uni for summer classes in July. Right now is their busiest time of the year, since seeding is just wrapping up. I handed in my timecard yesterday and had 197 hours in 2 weeks haha. The uni life is an expensive one though! Drinking isn't too cheap here..

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

What in the fuck?! 197 hours in 2 weeks is completely messed up dude! haha but yeah, I should edit your roll'n this week. I found so many new editing effects I can use now, not sure if I'll use them or not, but if you want to send it to that community channel it has to be plain as fuck. So we'll see

I jizzed.. everywhere.
    Amazing skating everyone!
    One of my top favorite videos for sure.

197 hours, man, that isn't even legal anymore! what is a beer over there? 100 bucks? :P
    But hey you make good fucking money, working 40 hours got me a nice vacation, a wicked laptop and it'll pay for a camera and school next year too.

thanks phobia, appreciate it man!