Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feema & IB.LOADED mixtape.

Banned

Default Feema & IB.LOADED mixtape.

Recorded 1st song for a mixtape we are working on.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qGYiC4u_56A
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

sucked dick and I hated it but at the same time I liked it. reminded me of danny brown/death grips instrumental choices.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    reminded me of danny brown/death grips instrumental choices.
    uh what how

yeah you guys have some bars but tbh rapping over house/brostep has never done anything for me.

Banned

Well. Everybody has an opinion. It's a rough draft so levels will be perfect when fixed. It's the only dub step track we are using for the whole album. Thanks for listening. Can't expect everyone to understand the art of rap and how hard it is to write to that beat. Respected or not. It was still heard. Ha
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
    Can't expect everyone to understand the art of rap and how hard it is to write to that beat. Respected or not. It was still heard. Ha. Out B.
    how condescending

XBL
    TheDietTea

Real odd choice, that being said I would like to hear what else you have lined up.
    Bassnectar is real good by itself but I didn't think this was too bad
    not to mention mixtapes aren't meant to be the best quality, probably best to keep it as raw as possible even.
    Save any studio tricks for actual song releases man. Let me know when you get it done.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Real odd choice, that being said I would like to hear what else you have lined up.
    Bassnectar is real good by itself but I didn't think this was too bad
    not to mention mixtapes aren't meant to be the best quality, probably best to keep it as raw as possible even.
    Save any studio tricks for actual song releases man. Let me know when you get it done.
    @Antwan Yeah. We literally recorded this then he emailed it after becsuse we were I'm a hurry so the levels will sound alot better in final copy. right on man. Thanks for taking your time to listen. I appreciate the love. We got all the beats we are using. Writing the next song now. Should be good. Ill post songs here as I record them.
    @trolls. It's funny how the people who have always trolled me decide to come in my thread and talk shit. FAIL. Lmao
    Out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    how condescending
    How troll like. Lol
    Out B.

i cant get it to play

edit: nvm, im irie. figured it out.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 05-30-2013 at 01:26 PM.

man,some things never change..you're so quick to throw the troll card around.
    you pretty much said that if people don't like it they don't understand it or don't know what it takes.
    whatever B..learn to take criticism or GTFO
    out m.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    man,some things never change..you're so quick to throw the troll card around.
    you pretty much said that if people don't like it they don't understand it or don't know what it takes.
    whatever B..learn to take criticism or GTFO
    out m.
    A troll is a troll. Talk about look whos so quick to say something? lol ur silly. I except criticism well. It's just cats like yourself that have no better thing to do but talk shit. Go post on a thread where people actually care about what you have to say. You gtfo troll. Btw it's not a troll card. It's the truth. Same few people come in and talk shit. There is a difference between criticism and someone who is blaintly a hater. Waste of time replying to you tho. Have a nice day.
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 02:06 PM.

XBL
    TheDietTea

You should just put them together and put em on dropbox or something.
    The point in a mixtape is to have songs that flow together, but show off your skill, vocal talent, A promotional thing.
    You may already know that but just saying, that's why you are able to use any instrumental you want.
    Just promoting your talents.
    I need to do some kind of mixtape, got a lot of unused material myself.
    Yeah, I think I will.. Thanks for sharing, might be that motivation I need to put more out there.
    I'd like to hear the whole thing together, mixtapes usually only have one video to go along with it.
    Do what you like though.

oh of course,anybody that doesn't care for what you post is a "hater"..lmfao
    too bad the kid's table is gone so you could take your shitty fucking attitude back there.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED
    Well. Everybody has an opinion. It's a rough draft so levels will be perfect when fixed. It's the only dub step track we are using for the whole album. Thanks for listening. Can't expect everyone to understand the art of rap and how hard it is to write to that beat. Respected or not. It was still heard. Ha
    Out B.
    Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED
    @trolls. It's funny how the people who have always trolled me decide to come in my thread and talk shit. FAIL. Lmao
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_complex

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    Lol. Wow. Really? You try hards are so funny. The things you come up with. haha, Haters will always fail.
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Lol. Wow. Really? Fail
    Out B.
    someone's getting defensive....

and if you had actually read my original post past a sideways glance you'd see that i actually complimented you. all i said was i didn't like the instrumental choice.

Quote Originally Posted by read this post
    yeah you guys have some bars but tbh rapping over house/brostep has never done anything for me.
    yeah you guys have some bars but tbh rapping over house/brostep has
    yeah you guys have some bars
    you guys have some bars
    you have a victim complex. not everyone actively hates you despite what you may think.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    You should just put them together and put em on dropbox or something.
    The point in a mixtape is to have songs that flow together, but show off your skill, vocal talent, A promotional thing.
    You may already know that but just saying, that's why you are able to use any instrumental you want.
    Just promoting your talents.
    I need to do some kind of mixtape, got a lot of unused material myself.
    Yeah, I think I will.. Thanks for sharing, might be that motivation I need to put more out there.
    I'd like to hear the whole thing together, mixtapes usually only have one video to go along with it.
    Do what you like though.
    He'll yeah bruh. I would love to hear some of your work as well. If you have anything from the past drop it in here so I can peep it.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Banned

someone's getting defensive....

and if you had actually read my original post past a sideways glance you'd see that i actually complimented you. all i said was i didn't like the instrumental choice.

you have a victim complex. not everyone actively hates you despite what you may think.
    I was replying to the victim complex post not the previous one. Trying to say I have a complex? Lol please man. Save it
    Out B.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Haven't been doing much lately..
    My old stuff is dead and gone but I'm ready for that new!
    Had a lot of feedback in my time making quick flows, now it's just time to step up man.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztSW7...VuAVD-CgM3Ju2L

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

I was replying to the victim complex post not the previous one. Trying to say I have a complex? Lol please man. Save it
    Out B.
    you obviously do, you're actively trying to create a situation where people will persecute you. it's like you don't even read any responses and just assume that someone is either complimenting you or slamming you based on username alone. i wasn't trying upset at all, but you actively try to start shit and when shit gets started you just scream HATER LOL FAILTROLLS as loud as you can instead of defending any position. you wouldn't even HAVE to defend a position if you didn't start your shit in the first place.

Actually not bad. Good flow but I can't decipher half the lyrics. And the composition completely lacks dynamics. The energy is pretty much locked at 8 the whole time. It will get better with more experience in songwriting.

And yeah, I remember you as a fucking retarded troll from the Kid's Table. But I'm gonna shoot you straight on this. Good luck.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Banned

you obviously do, you're actively trying to create a situation where people will persecute you. it's like you don't even read any responses and just assume that someone is either complimenting you or slamming you based on username alone. i wasn't trying upset at all, but you actively try to start shit and when shit gets started you just scream HATER LOL FAILTROLLS as loud as you can instead of defending any position. you wouldn't even HAVE to defend a position if you didn't start your shit in the first place.
    Snail. Shut up and go post a senseless paragraph somewhere else please. if anyone seems to be defending nothing it's you. If you read the first comment it's obviously hate filled. I was laughing it off as usual and you come in here acting like its serious. Some people in here are really funny to me. Stop being so dramatic. Lol
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 10:30 PM.

Banned

Kids Table! Exactly. Kids will be kids.
    Out B.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Never heard of you before, I have worked with rap music before though so I was interested in listening. The mix is pretty bad off the bat, the beat is drowning out the vocals which are a little muffled and hard to understand as it is. The first guy has a pretty good flow, no real complaints on the rapping part aside from the lack of being able to understand most of it, didn't really enjoy the second guy as much, the flow wasn't as natural and some of the parts where he tried to draw out his delivery just sounded too forced for something that's meant to be stylish.

The instrumental just isn't my cup of tea at all, but it is good for what it is, like I said before there are a lot of issues in the mixing, the sound recording also doesn't sound incredibly clean but those are things that could be cleaned up easily. Wasn't bad but certainly wasn't the greatest thing I've heard or all that memorable, keep doing your thing though you can't win if you don't play the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Never heard of you before, I have worked with rap music before though so I was interested in listening. The mix is pretty bad off the bat, the beat is drowning out the vocals which are a little muffled and hard to understand as it is. The first guy has a pretty good flow, no real complaints on the rapping part aside from the lack of being able to understand most of it, didn't really enjoy the second guy as much, the flow wasn't as natural and some of the parts where he tried to draw out his delivery just sounded too forced for something that's meant to be stylish.

The instrumental just isn't my cup of tea at all, but it is good for what it is, like I said before there are a lot of issues in the mixing, the sound recording also doesn't sound incredibly clean but those are things that could be cleaned up easily. Wasn't bad but certainly wasn't the greatest thing I've heard or all that memorable, keep doing your thing though you can't win if you don't play the game.
    Thank you for listening and taking your time to tell me your thoughts. You are right, the mix needs to be leveled. Vocals are gonna come up a lil and it will blend. We recorded this in the studio he mixed it quick cuz we were in a hurry. So levels will def be first thing fixed. I appreciate your honesty and will take everything I hear into consideration. Btw, I am the second guy, lol. Its a really quick beat and needs a lot of energy but I see where your coming from. Final cut will be crisp tho. Thank again for peepin it.

Out B.

Blazing a Trail

How troll like. Lol
    Out B.
    it's not trolling. just stating facts.
    you post it here to get feedback and when feedback is not what you expect you bring the "haters/i'm better than you all" argument. It's weak and it makes you look uneducated period
    Back on topic, yeah the beat is kinda fast so i guess it's hard to come up with the right flow. but your lyrics are repetitive and hard to hear. And a whole song about selling drugs is meh. But i guess you're tough guys

But when it comes to MCs over dubstep, this is what i'm expected : vibes and meaningful lyrics

Kaiju ft. Flowdan - Hunter [OSMUK029]

Perverse - Cross Examination (ft. Beezy)

Kahn feat. Flowdan - Badman City - Black Box Records
    Last edited by Slamooh; 05-31-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Banned

it's not trolling. just stating facts.
    you post it here to get feedback and when feedback is not what you expect you bring the "haters/i'm better than you all" argument. It's weak and it makes you look uneducated period
    Back on topic, yeah the beat is kinda fast so i guess it's hard to come up with the right flow. but your lyrics are repetitive and hard to hear. And a whole song about selling drugs is meh. But i guess you're tough guys

But when it comes to MCs over dubstep, this is what i'm expected : vibes and meaningful lyrics

Kaiju ft. Flowdan - Hunter [OSMUK029]

Perverse - Cross Examination (ft. Beezy)

Kahn feat. Flowdan - Badman City - Black Box Records
    Never said anything about being better then anybody. What are you talking about. Anyways. Thanks for listening. stop by anytime
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail

Can't expect everyone to understand the art of rap

whatever

Banned

whatever
    Exactly. thank you. Bye bye
    Out B.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I didn't like it but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

It's okay bengrover, I didn't like it either. Nor the condescending P.O.S. pseudo-artist attitude. A real artist finds nothing but flaw in their own work, rather than defending it as golden and claiming that those who disapprove simply don't understand. Music is an art, just like painting or dancing or anything else that portrays emotion and mood. If one wishes to improve themselves as an artist, or even rightfully consider him/herself one, they must first listen actively to criticism, and work WITH it, rather than against it. Pulling the "Troll" or "hater" card is simply avoiding the slightest bit of criticism and as a result, blockading yourself from progression, maturity, and respect as an artist.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    It's okay bengrover, I didn't like it either. Nor the condescending P.O.S. pseudo-artist attitude. A real artist finds nothing but flaw in their own work, rather than defending it as golden and claiming that those who disapprove simply don't understand. Music is an art, just like painting or dancing or anything else that portrays emotion and mood. If one wishes to improve themselves as an artist, or even rightfully consider him/herself one, they must first listen actively to criticism, and work WITH it, rather than against it. Pulling the "Troll" or "hater" card is simply avoiding the slightest bit of criticism and as a result, blockading yourself from progression, maturity, and respect as an artist.
    You kids on here are retarded. The same few children on here licking each others balls. Lol. Typical on this site. Don't even know why I posted hip hop here for a bunch of idiot kids to listen to. Lol. Keep licking.
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-31-2013 at 04:07 AM.

Somebody please get rid of this dongbag.

Out G.

this whole thread is a shining example of your inability to take criticism IB.
    and now you've moved up from calling everyone "haters" to "ball lickers" ?

if everyone here hates you so much then why bother coming here anymore?
    last thing the remainder of this community needs is you here crying about your crap
    Last edited by m.seven; 05-31-2013 at 05:05 AM.

Banned

this whole thread is a shining example of your inability to take criticism IB.
    and now you've moved up from calling everyone "haters" to "ball lickers" ?

if everyone here hates you so much then why bother coming here anymore?
    last thing the remainder of this community needs is you here crying about your crap
    Complaining? Lol. I'm just laghing at you clowns who keep blowing my thread up. Lol. This is just comedy to me how you same idiots always come back for more. Lmao. If your what is left over with this community then your right. Why bother. But you and your lil but buddies here all suck each other off on my thread while other people will still get a chance to hear this track because you keep bumping me. Thanks gay guy.
    Out B.

crap
    Well played M7.

Well played.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Promoting something on the internet, especially in a forum post means you are asking for critique and feedback.

Any superstar, world famous anybody will tell you that this comes in good and bad form.

This and all your kids table posts you jumped down anyones throat who gave some feedback you didn't want to hear. So many examples in here. Someone gives some critique and you immediately jump to a conclusion that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I just said I didn't like it because you don't deserve any form of criticism and you won't take it on board anyway.

This whole post, and this whole thread is time wasted on trying to make you see through your closed minded, and frankly stupid theory of everything.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Promoting something on the internet, especially in a forum post means you are asking for critique and feedback.

Any superstar, world famous anybody will tell you that this comes in good and bad form.

This and all your kids table posts you jumped down anyones throat who gave some feedback you didn't want to hear. So many examples in here. Someone gives some critique and you immediately jump to a conclusion that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I just said I didn't like it because you don't deserve any form of criticism and you won't take it on board anyway.

This whole post, and this whole thread is time wasted on trying to make you see through your closed minded, and frankly stupid theory of everything.
    Lol. You guys say the same shit over and over. If you notice. The one person that actually gave some critique I took it in and thanked him. All the other post are a few of you riding each others nuts. Lmao. Same lil gay kids on here thinking they know it all. Lol I'm not part of the kids table. Thats all you children. I'm a grown man dealing with you kids at the table. Don't include me in your escapades. Lol. You kids will never learn.
    Out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    Well played M7.

Well played.
    Well played. I love youuuuuu! Lmao. Riding each others sacks all day. You guys are such a joke
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Lol. You guys say the same shit over and over. If you notice. The one person that actually gave some critique I took it in and thanked him. All the other post are a few of you riding each others nuts. Lmao. Same lil gay kids on here thinking they know it all. Lol I'm not part of the kids table. Thats all you children. I'm a grown man dealing with you kids at the table. Don't include me in your escapades. Lol. You kids will never learn.
    Out B.
    The only person you thanked was hardly as critical as the others. How old are you, 15? I can't say I've ever met anybody with the inability to comprehend a simple fucking situation worse than you have in this thread. Go bury your head back inside your asshole instead of responding to this thread, it'll probably be comfier and more welcoming than the real world. Don't quit your day job, faggot.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo