Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
Promoting something on the internet, especially in a forum post means you are asking for critique and feedback.

Any superstar, world famous anybody will tell you that this comes in good and bad form.

This and all your kids table posts you jumped down anyones throat who gave some feedback you didn't want to hear. So many examples in here. Someone gives some critique and you immediately jump to a conclusion that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I just said I didn't like it because you don't deserve any form of criticism and you won't take it on board anyway.

This whole post, and this whole thread is time wasted on trying to make you see through your closed minded, and frankly stupid theory of everything.
Lol. You guys say the same shit over and over. If you notice. The one person that actually gave some critique I took it in and thanked him. All the other post are a few of you riding each others nuts. Lmao. Same lil gay kids on here thinking they know it all. Lol I'm not part of the kids table. Thats all you children. I'm a grown man dealing with you kids at the table. Don't include me in your escapades. Lol. You kids will never learn.
Out B.