Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slamooh View Post
    how condescending
    How troll like. Lol
    Out B.

i cant get it to play

edit: nvm, im irie. figured it out.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 05-30-2013 at 01:26 PM.

man,some things never change..you're so quick to throw the troll card around.
    you pretty much said that if people don't like it they don't understand it or don't know what it takes.
    whatever B..learn to take criticism or GTFO
    out m.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    man,some things never change..you're so quick to throw the troll card around.
    you pretty much said that if people don't like it they don't understand it or don't know what it takes.
    whatever B..learn to take criticism or GTFO
    out m.
    A troll is a troll. Talk about look whos so quick to say something? lol ur silly. I except criticism well. It's just cats like yourself that have no better thing to do but talk shit. Go post on a thread where people actually care about what you have to say. You gtfo troll. Btw it's not a troll card. It's the truth. Same few people come in and talk shit. There is a difference between criticism and someone who is blaintly a hater. Waste of time replying to you tho. Have a nice day.
    Out B.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 02:06 PM.

oh of course,anybody that doesn't care for what you post is a "hater"..lmfao
    too bad the kid's table is gone so you could take your shitty fucking attitude back there.

XBL
    TheDietTea

You should just put them together and put em on dropbox or something.
    The point in a mixtape is to have songs that flow together, but show off your skill, vocal talent, A promotional thing.
    You may already know that but just saying, that's why you are able to use any instrumental you want.
    Just promoting your talents.
    I need to do some kind of mixtape, got a lot of unused material myself.
    Yeah, I think I will.. Thanks for sharing, might be that motivation I need to put more out there.
    I'd like to hear the whole thing together, mixtapes usually only have one video to go along with it.
    Do what you like though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    You should just put them together and put em on dropbox or something.
    The point in a mixtape is to have songs that flow together, but show off your skill, vocal talent, A promotional thing.
    You may already know that but just saying, that's why you are able to use any instrumental you want.
    Just promoting your talents.
    I need to do some kind of mixtape, got a lot of unused material myself.
    Yeah, I think I will.. Thanks for sharing, might be that motivation I need to put more out there.
    I'd like to hear the whole thing together, mixtapes usually only have one video to go along with it.
    Do what you like though.
    He'll yeah bruh. I would love to hear some of your work as well. If you have anything from the past drop it in here so I can peep it.
    Last edited by IBS0L0ADED; 05-30-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
    How troll like. Lol
    Out B.
    it's not trolling. just stating facts.
    you post it here to get feedback and when feedback is not what you expect you bring the "haters/i'm better than you all" argument. It's weak and it makes you look uneducated period
    Back on topic, yeah the beat is kinda fast so i guess it's hard to come up with the right flow. but your lyrics are repetitive and hard to hear. And a whole song about selling drugs is meh. But i guess you're tough guys

But when it comes to MCs over dubstep, this is what i'm expected : vibes and meaningful lyrics

Kaiju ft. Flowdan - Hunter [OSMUK029]

Perverse - Cross Examination (ft. Beezy)

Kahn feat. Flowdan - Badman City - Black Box Records
    Last edited by Slamooh; 05-31-2013 at 01:17 AM.

Banned

it's not trolling. just stating facts.
    you post it here to get feedback and when feedback is not what you expect you bring the "haters/i'm better than you all" argument. It's weak and it makes you look uneducated period
    Back on topic, yeah the beat is kinda fast so i guess it's hard to come up with the right flow. but your lyrics are repetitive and hard to hear. And a whole song about selling drugs is meh. But i guess you're tough guys

But when it comes to MCs over dubstep, this is what i'm expected : vibes and meaningful lyrics

Kaiju ft. Flowdan - Hunter [OSMUK029]

Perverse - Cross Examination (ft. Beezy)

Kahn feat. Flowdan - Badman City - Black Box Records
    Never said anything about being better then anybody. What are you talking about. Anyways. Thanks for listening. stop by anytime
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
    Can't expect everyone to understand the art of rap

whatever

Banned

whatever
    Exactly. thank you. Bye bye
    Out B.

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

I didn't like it but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say that.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

It's okay bengrover, I didn't like it either. Nor the condescending P.O.S. pseudo-artist attitude. A real artist finds nothing but flaw in their own work, rather than defending it as golden and claiming that those who disapprove simply don't understand. Music is an art, just like painting or dancing or anything else that portrays emotion and mood. If one wishes to improve themselves as an artist, or even rightfully consider him/herself one, they must first listen actively to criticism, and work WITH it, rather than against it. Pulling the "Troll" or "hater" card is simply avoiding the slightest bit of criticism and as a result, blockading yourself from progression, maturity, and respect as an artist.
    The artist formerly known as Luft