Thread: Feema & IB.LOADED mixtape.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bengrover View Post
    Promoting something on the internet, especially in a forum post means you are asking for critique and feedback.

Any superstar, world famous anybody will tell you that this comes in good and bad form.

This and all your kids table posts you jumped down anyones throat who gave some feedback you didn't want to hear. So many examples in here. Someone gives some critique and you immediately jump to a conclusion that they have no idea what they are talking about.

I just said I didn't like it because you don't deserve any form of criticism and you won't take it on board anyway.

This whole post, and this whole thread is time wasted on trying to make you see through your closed minded, and frankly stupid theory of everything.
    Lol. You guys say the same shit over and over. If you notice. The one person that actually gave some critique I took it in and thanked him. All the other post are a few of you riding each others nuts. Lmao. Same lil gay kids on here thinking they know it all. Lol I'm not part of the kids table. Thats all you children. I'm a grown man dealing with you kids at the table. Don't include me in your escapades. Lol. You kids will never learn.
    Out B.

Blazing a Trail
    XBL
    SalamiAndreas

Quote Originally Posted by IBS0L0ADED View Post
    Lol. You guys say the same shit over and over. If you notice. The one person that actually gave some critique I took it in and thanked him. All the other post are a few of you riding each others nuts. Lmao. Same lil gay kids on here thinking they know it all. Lol I'm not part of the kids table. Thats all you children. I'm a grown man dealing with you kids at the table. Don't include me in your escapades. Lol. You kids will never learn.
    Out B.
    The only person you thanked was hardly as critical as the others. How old are you, 15? I can't say I've ever met anybody with the inability to comprehend a simple fucking situation worse than you have in this thread. Go bury your head back inside your asshole instead of responding to this thread, it'll probably be comfier and more welcoming than the real world. Don't quit your day job, faggot.

ignore this post

Last edited by i am a snail; 01-21-2013 at 01:40 PM. Reason: hurrf durf oh god i'm fucking retarded hurf 2 electric boogaloo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by andreas View Post
    The only person you thanked was hardly as critical as the others. How old are you, 15? I can't say I've ever met anybody with the inability to comprehend a simple fucking situation worse than you have in this thread. Go bury your head back inside your asshole instead of responding to this thread, it'll probably be comfier and more welcoming than the real world. Don't quit your day job, faggot.
    Lol. Looks who's back to defend his boyfriends. Lmao. You guys just can't get enough of riding each others dicks huh? Lol you haters are so silly. Keep coming back and wasting your breath so I can get a laugh or 2 more out of my thread. Lmao
    Out B.

Wow this went well.

IB I responded to your email in IM.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BladderBoy View Post
    Wow this went well.

IB I responded to your email in IM.
    Gotcha my bad. Never check that shit. Haha. I replied
    Out B.

In b4 mamba. Classic IBSOLOADED thread.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoPoloUSN View Post
    In b4 mamba. Classic IBSOLOADED thread.
    Lol. It's not my fault fluckit is just left with sorry children who think they know everything. Lol. I'm glad your enjoying the show tho. Haha. pass the popcorn please
    Out B.

In a constant state of being pulled down to HELL!!!
    Steam
    Captain Dionysus
    PSN
    Never
    XBL
    Mark Murderous
    Wii
    Why? Is there a Skate It Community?

XBL
    emericaridr11

Marco puts Sugar on his Popcorn Not Salt..... fucking weirdo

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Marco puts Sugar on his Popcorn Not Salt..... fucking weirdo
    Lol. To each there own. A lil sugar can't hurt. Ha
    Out B.

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Well if we are out here posting some music check out a music video thing i did for class a while back

BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KRiSPY_ENJOISK8R View Post
    Well if we are out here posting some music check out a music video thing i did for class a while back

As much shit we have talked back and forth I'm gonna keep it real with you. I liked it, flow may have been a lil basic but you stuck on the concept and rocked it. I write about what i know and do. all my songs are concept driven. I write what i live so anyone else doing that gets my respect. Plus I can't hate on a Cali kid doin his thang. Im from tha bay and you know how we do it! 100! The video was koo to. Good job.
    Out B.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    Yyyyyeeaahhhhh Bbbooooyyyyyyy
    Out M. Lol