Thread: Feema & IB.LOADED mixtape.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Never heard of you before, I have worked with rap music before though so I was interested in listening. The mix is pretty bad off the bat, the beat is drowning out the vocals which are a little muffled and hard to understand as it is. The first guy has a pretty good flow, no real complaints on the rapping part aside from the lack of being able to understand most of it, didn't really enjoy the second guy as much, the flow wasn't as natural and some of the parts where he tried to draw out his delivery just sounded too forced for something that's meant to be stylish.

The instrumental just isn't my cup of tea at all, but it is good for what it is, like I said before there are a lot of issues in the mixing, the sound recording also doesn't sound incredibly clean but those are things that could be cleaned up easily. Wasn't bad but certainly wasn't the greatest thing I've heard or all that memorable, keep doing your thing though you can't win if you don't play the game.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by InsideManager View Post
    Never heard of you before, I have worked with rap music before though so I was interested in listening. The mix is pretty bad off the bat, the beat is drowning out the vocals which are a little muffled and hard to understand as it is. The first guy has a pretty good flow, no real complaints on the rapping part aside from the lack of being able to understand most of it, didn't really enjoy the second guy as much, the flow wasn't as natural and some of the parts where he tried to draw out his delivery just sounded too forced for something that's meant to be stylish.

The instrumental just isn't my cup of tea at all, but it is good for what it is, like I said before there are a lot of issues in the mixing, the sound recording also doesn't sound incredibly clean but those are things that could be cleaned up easily. Wasn't bad but certainly wasn't the greatest thing I've heard or all that memorable, keep doing your thing though you can't win if you don't play the game.
    Thank you for listening and taking your time to tell me your thoughts. You are right, the mix needs to be leveled. Vocals are gonna come up a lil and it will blend. We recorded this in the studio he mixed it quick cuz we were in a hurry. So levels will def be first thing fixed. I appreciate your honesty and will take everything I hear into consideration. Btw, I am the second guy, lol. Its a really quick beat and needs a lot of energy but I see where your coming from. Final cut will be crisp tho. Thank again for peepin it.

Out B.