Thread: The DEVDSTCK Collective (Now *Kinda* Recruiting)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The DEVDSTCK Collective (Now *Kinda* Recruiting)

Current Roster

Myself

Insidemanager (When he get's that PS3) - Dirty Indie Kids

Kieran

Dzyne - Gorilla Kult

Goon_Panda Dirty Indie Kids

GhettoSk8aBoi

I've decided to make something for fun. I'm starting not really a team just a collective of people that still play this game and love skating CAPS/Cap builders.
    I don't really mind if you're already on another team, if all you can contribute is a cameo clip on a video here or there. I just want to see people grow.

For example I'm already not too bad at building CAPs but i want to be better at filming having a team would give me a reason to film. I don't ask for much, and BELIEVE me I know real life comes first. I'm 22 and work 2 jobs and make music but when I can find time to play this game I do.

No commitment, no pressing deadlines, just rep it if you post a park (even if its a side note). This isn't JUST for the elite either if I see you have the potential but just aren't quite their yet with execution (as long as you're not a asshat about it) I'd be down to have you aboard so long as you're willing to improve.

It's all fun, it's all a game.

Let me know if you're down. Hit me up on PSN my SN is on my signature. Show me stuff and we'll talk.
    Last edited by Ohmidineffect; 06-07-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue