He's only like this because he's a virgin
    PSN:kieranroden10

DEVD STCK Collective

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Oh man, if someone can get documentaries for trying stuff like this, why isn't my state world popular?

I wish I could move
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    crni1976

The man probably wouldn't know Europe from Africa on a map. Tedious, is the word that comes to mind.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Only took me a minute to see what type of person he is. His room got me a bit worried, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

PSN
    SolidMojo

Let me guess, black student unions are empowering, white student unions are racists, isnt that how these things go?
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by SolidMojo View Post
    Let me guess, black student unions are empowering, white student unions are racists, isnt that how these things go?
    There was one part in there I must agree with, though. When that girl with the black hair says something among the lines of "Blacks can say their proud of being black but when I say I'm proud of being white it's racist"
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

White people hangin on as hard as they can. Sorry dudes. We will all be brown one day. Well, more mocha, really.
    likebuttermag.com
    XBL: BladderBoy
    PSN: TheLikeButterGuy
    Steam: monthackma

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    There was one part in there I must agree with, though. When that girl with the black hair says something among the lines of "Blacks can say their proud of being black but when I say I'm proud of being white it's racist"
    i respectfully disagree. the unspoken bottom line is that there can be nothing to make you proud of "european-american history" aka white history. this group doesnt realise/decides to ignore the fact that the balances of justice and society are already heavily leaning towards them. its not as if it was ever an even playing field and it still is FAR from it in the country that deludes itself into thinking it is just and free.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by BannerBoy360 View Post
    i respectfully disagree. the unspoken bottom line is that there can be nothing to make you proud of "european-american history" aka white history. this group doesnt realise/decides to ignore the fact that the balances of justice and society are already heavily leaning towards them. its not as if it was ever an even playing field and it still is FAR from it in the country that deludes itself into thinking it is just and free.
    The way I see it, Whites shouldn't be able to say "I'm proud of being white" but nobody at ALL should be able to say they're proud of your race. your race says NOTHING about who you are, your CULTURE does. You can say "I'm proud to be born and raised here/raised here even if not born here/ raised by people of this culture" but saying "I'm proud I'm black/white/asian/mexican(without ever living in Mexico)" etc. just makes you sound bigoted and ignorant.

ADDENDUM: Pride in and of itself is something I don't believe is necessary or a positive aspect of humanity or society, but it is naturally unavoidable, so instead I list to what extent one should express pride, at least in my own opinion.
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 06-08-2013 at 01:28 AM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    The way I see it, Whites shouldn't be able to say "I'm proud of being white" but nobody at ALL should be able to say they're proud of your race. your race says NOTHING about who you are, your CULTURE does. You can say "I'm proud to be born and raised here/raised here even if not born here/ raised by people of this culture" but saying "I'm proud I'm black/white/asian/mexican(without ever living in Mexico)" etc. just makes you sound bigoted and ignorant.

ADDENDUM: Pride in and of itself is something I don't believe is necessary or a positive aspect of humanity or society, but it is naturally unavoidable, so instead I list to what extent one should express pride, at least in my own opinion.
    well spoken sir.

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

I'm proud to be white.

And if you're proud to be black, brown, yellow, or mauve, I don't care haha.

There is a clear double standard when it comes to some of these groups promoting racial pride, however I believe if you're truly proud to be who you are/proud of your history/lineage/culture whatever (and yeah I know that doesn't all depend upon skin colour), then who gives a damn if it's looked down upon.

Blazing a Trail

People in general should learn from the mistakes of their ancestors, not be held accountable for them. You are responsible for the actions you take in your life, not the actions taken by others before you were alive.

My opinion is that everyone should be happy (not proud) with the color of their skin, as there is beauty in all skin colors. People often forget that a persons skin color is not who they are, it's just an aspect of their physical appearance.

You can be proud of your culture and heritage, but not even that necessarily defines a person.

Tabula Rasa your mind, define yourself.

...oh yeah, this dude is a bastard.

i'm proud to be a decent human being.
    i don't give a shit what color your skin is or where you're from so long as you don't act like a waste of sperm.

I wish George Carlin was still around.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

derk knows whats up

Its one thing to be proud of your race, but another to wave a flag that stands for slavery and oppression. These kids are ignorant.