Thread: coming soon...but need help! SL Kansas 13 & Sixth and Mill damn am

Blazing a Trail

Default coming soon...but need help! SL Kansas 13 & Sixth and Mill damn am

Hey guys, I just finished my remake of 2013's street league Kansas course. With the help of Blitzkow (making the manny pad, cleanin up the ledges a bit, and allowing me to use his building from his OG remake) I was also able to make the Sixth and Mill Damn am park.

I haven't uploaded them yet because I hate the idea of not being able to post pics on my favorite fake skate site of all time...le fluckit. I know there is a way to do it, but I won't have time for at least the next week.

My request: Will someone that knows what there doing please take some photos of these parks and make a thread w/ pictures? I know it's lazy of me, but hey at least you didn't have to build the park, eh?!

Anyways, let me know and I will try and upload the parks today. Street league for sure, Sixth and mill may be later as it is still in Blitz possession.

P.S-sorry for making a bullshit thread

*Hugs*-FULLY

Blazing a Trail

Well I went ahead and upload the SL park. If someone can upload picks ill be stoked

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

TEam?

Blazing a Trail

Legacy

XBL
    jbostic92

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Legacy
    How come when I search for legacy, only one team comes up, and it's a random guy, not you?

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I looked for you with the team finder. There were 8 different teams with Legacy in it.....but none of them contained you as a member. I'll double check again later but is there any other info you have that can help narrow that search down?

XBL
    jbostic92

Quote Originally Posted by DuMularn View Post
    I looked for you with the team finder. There were 8 different teams with Legacy in it.....but none of them contained you as a member. I'll double check again later but is there any other info you have that can help narrow that search down?
    Lol I've been havin the same issue. I've never been able to find them with the search feature