Thread: coming soon...but need help! SL Kansas 13 & Sixth and Mill damn am

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blazing a Trail

Default coming soon...but need help! SL Kansas 13 & Sixth and Mill damn am

Hey guys, I just finished my remake of 2013's street league Kansas course. With the help of Blitzkow (making the manny pad, cleanin up the ledges a bit, and allowing me to use his building from his OG remake) I was also able to make the Sixth and Mill Damn am park.

I haven't uploaded them yet because I hate the idea of not being able to post pics on my favorite fake skate site of all time...le fluckit. I know there is a way to do it, but I won't have time for at least the next week.

My request: Will someone that knows what there doing please take some photos of these parks and make a thread w/ pictures? I know it's lazy of me, but hey at least you didn't have to build the park, eh?!

Anyways, let me know and I will try and upload the parks today. Street league for sure, Sixth and mill may be later as it is still in Blitz possession.

P.S-sorry for making a bullshit thread

*Hugs*-FULLY

Blazing a Trail

Well I went ahead and upload the SL park. If someone can upload picks ill be stoked

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

TEam?

Blazing a Trail

Legacy

XBL
    jbostic92

Quote Originally Posted by FullyFl4RED00 View Post
    Legacy
    How come when I search for legacy, only one team comes up, and it's a random guy, not you?

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

I looked for you with the team finder. There were 8 different teams with Legacy in it.....but none of them contained you as a member. I'll double check again later but is there any other info you have that can help narrow that search down?