Thread: Teaser #1 for my solo video-Kickflip Sex-Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

Default Teaser #1 for my solo video-Kickflip Sex-Change

Hey guys sorry I've been inactive for like a week here on fluckit, But I'm gonna start posting some new topics and replying to a lot more than I have been, Anyway this is a nice creative trick I though of doing so I did it......Kickflip Sex-Change....Enjoi!!!

XBL
    x1mmortal

Okay....
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Banned
    XBL
    Fakie Steez

well first, I'd love to see you find a video with this trick, its decent pop and I was playing on hardcore.....you guys still with this hating stuff man :/

Seriously man grow up, "Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video." maybe someone comes along and is all like, man this is really my style, techy, and low impact....The whole fucking world does not revolve around your opnion, yes you have every right to voice it, but your just being a douche bag when you say "But alright, Post the video" Like as if your opinion is everyone elses
    Last edited by Fakie Steez; 06-13-2013 at 05:50 PM.

XBL
    DRDIRKS

WHOA man don't insult a fully fledged warrior

PSN
    BrySull

Steez, are you retarded?

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
    well first, I'd love to see you find a video with this trick, its decent pop and I was playing on hardcore.....you guys still with this hating stuff man :/

Seriously man grow up, "Not sure how it's nice and creative, but alright, post the video." maybe someone comes along and is all like, man this is really my style, techy, and low impact....The whole fucking world does not revolve around your opnion, yes you have every right to voice it, but your just being a douche bag when you say "But alright, Post the video" Like as if your opinion is everyone elses
    I figured how to do that years ago, when I was into darkslides.....

And I don't know how he was being a douche bag? This really isn't that creative or hard at all. And it's hypocritical to say that he has the right to say something, but then you practically tell him to shut up.

If you can't handle the smallest amount of criticism, then get off this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Yes You Can!

Both Derk and Immortal took the words out my mouth

Blazing a Trail

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post

calm down
    it's sketchy and bad

PSN
    leclone66

I understand now why everybody's was talking about you on the first vid i've posted here... You had good critics on my vid but now i see your real personality. Too confident on your fakeskating skills makes you disable to receive critics. You want all of us bow down before your style or what ?

p.s. : i wich i am understandable...french noob in the place