Thread: Teaser #1 for my solo video-Kickflip Sex-Change

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN
    leclone66

Quote Originally Posted by Fakie Steez View Post
    so what your saying is do what everyone else wants me to do and not be comfortable with the way i fakeskate
    No, what i'm saying is do wathever you want and take the critics, good or bad, to improve your fakeskating. If you're comfortable with it, don't pretend things that are obviously wrong ("this is a nice creative trick") then expect people here to be kind. Post it without commenting how good you are and then, let people tell you what they think...

to be completely honest it's not really a great trick,i've seen it happen and it's usually an accident.

gotta tell you though,first impressions mean a lot here and you and your "clan" did not make a good one.
    I just don't think fluckit is the place for you guys.

I didn't even watch the damn thing. I'm just sick of lil cyber-argument threads getting more attention than other great and non confrontational ones. Look, I see Fluckit as a place of humility. If you can't find a way to post your shit and not call someone a hater when they don't do backflips over it, you'll bump heads every time. It's simple. If you're that sensitive to feedback, then don't incite it by labeling your edit "creative." Try posting a vid without so much pretense, you might be better off.
    I got that Fluckin' Love

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

I thought I was gonna see a glitched out kickflip with a hippy jump 180 to it, now that would have been impressive. But this, I don't really see what's impressive about it. Not hating, you can dig it all you want. But I don't think it's impressive.

And for your solo, I hope you skip your previous bad editing and poor songchoices. But just post it, and I'll give you my honest opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Legba View Post
    I didn't even watch the damn thing. I'm just sick of lil cyber-argument threads getting more attention than other great and non confrontational ones.
    yah people come out of retirement to comment in a thread like this but in a legit full video....nothing.

XBL
    emericaridr11

hey fakie just take what people are saying with a grain of salt, no worries just play yo game

usually dropping a Teaser with literally 1 trick that really isnt edited at all isnt looked on very good

maybe a lil effect or even just a simple song thing, maybe a beating heart sound anything would of added to this

PSN
    BrySull

you guys shouldnt reply to these posts seriously. Im pretty sure he's a retard. like for real. just do what you would do with rl retards, make fun of him and hurt his feelings

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

solos should have no more than 4 teasers. keep that in mind

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

In a constant state of being pulled down to HELL!!!
    Steam
    Captain Dionysus
    PSN
    Never
    XBL
    Mark Murderous
    Wii
    Why? Is there a Skate It Community?

This is the best thing I have ever seen in my life. You are a God!