Thread: State Of Decay (Xbox Live Arcade Game)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The scavenging is the best part man, I fucking love exploring every nook and cranny of each and every building. Sometimes a member of your little civilization will get everyone else upset and you need to take him out to bring morale back up, it's not that bad 'cause it gives you a chance to have someone back you up and you can take that person to help you with other stuff. You'll find yourself in some tight situations where you'd wish you had another person to help out. Back to the scavenging, if you don't go around looking for resources, you'll end up dead, along with your entire base. You have to go out and explore the world to find materials, ammo, medical supplies, each and every single time you boot up the game. The people at the base use a daily amount of it, that's why it's so vital. I haven't experienced any severe changes, but the game continues even after you turn it off, a couple people may end up missing and you'll have to recover them later or some may just be dead, it doesn't say why people die though, which annoys me because I have no idea how to prevent it from happening to the others. The story is very lackluster type stuff, there is one, but it's just bad. The voice acting is decent, but whoever wrote the script did a terrible job. You'll find yourself not giving a shit about it after five minutes of playing, just the interesting mission every now and then to move the game along more. One great thing about this is that ALL cars stay exactly where you left them, unless you didn't touch them to begin with, then they are just exactly where they've always been. I'll find myself in a shit car after running over too many zombies and realized I parked a nice car in the back of some house and just go back there and grab it. Let me know if any of that sounded confusing to you, I can see that this post i'm about to make is already long as fuck, but hopefully not that bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

I want this shit on PC right now

I bet its going to have a pretty good modding community.

think of all the expansions

shittiest game to date.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH