I'm loving every bit of this game so far, glitches n' all, there is just a ton to do and explore. Never, have I ever, played a game where you could enter almost every single building, I've only found one that you can't go in, so far. I don't care so much for the zombie part, but the game wouldn't be nearly as appealing without them. I have a pretty huge distaste for zombies because nearly everyone who claims to be a fucking nerd in this town thinks the idea of a 'zombie apocalypse' is the greatest thing ever! The open world and scavenging everything in it is what appeals to me, a fuck ton! I'm just wondering what you guys think about the game, i'll answer whatever questions you have about it, if you're not ready to decide on purchasing it anyway. There is NO MULTIPLAYER, that seems to be the main concern that people have with it. They've said several times on their twitter that they will try their best to add co-op, at least, to this game. The game would be a lot more fun with other people, but that doesn't take away even the slightest amount of joy to be had playing this game by yourself. Thoughts? Opinions? Questions? Random Wiltzuh Babble? Go!