Thread: Rockstar Social Club?

Default Rockstar Social Club?

Is anyone a member? I have my facebox and gamertag linked but neither of those people-lists have anyone on rockstar. Just curious is anyone here is a member and what its for? I think it will have a lot more use in the new game but is it for looking through stats or competing against other "crews" or idk...

-Emmit

XBL
    x1mmortal

There's a rumor for gta v that you'll be able to upload pictures to there similar to .reel. But I'm not sure. if so then I'll probably join it
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

I have GTA IV on PC, but I have no clue what login I used. It's just set to auto-login.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Quote Originally Posted by XImortalDEATHX View Post
    There's a rumor for gta v that you'll be able to upload pictures to there similar to .reel. But I'm not sure. if so then I'll probably join it
    If they dont bring the RSC and Video Editor to GTAV, they will miss out on a huge loss. R* to not implement the features....and have no PC version wouldn't make sense.

If it's not in the console version....I have high hopes for GTAV on PC. but then again they could scratch the whole idea and piss off A LOT OF PEOPLE

TossedMedal6 I believe is the name they gave me, cause everything else was taken.
    Last edited by saunders420; 06-19-2013 at 12:50 PM.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Yep, they confirmed it. Images at least. If there's a video editor in there......good god.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

pics will be cool. videos would be nastyyyy!

and saunders i searched TossedMedal6 and nothin popped up.

my nickname is "Elevator Jack" i think if anyone is on there

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    they will miss out on a huge loss.
    no they won't.

I read they aren't making gta v for pc, just consoles. If there is a video editor on the consoles then I don't care if it comes to pc. I'd definitely miss out on the all the mods though, tons of goodness there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    no they won't.

You realize how much exposure and how many copies of GTAIV they sold in 2012...R* can thank Steam and the modding community for that.

With GTAv being fully optimized for console, I can only imagine they would keep it at that....How long do they really want to work on a game. This developments been going on for 5+ years supposedly. thats a huge investment, and to worry about porting and optimizing the PC version, after the last attempt(GTAIV).....Im sure they will sit back and enjoy what they produced.

but yet again I do like mods. lol Hell with the framework of the new consoles mods might be possible, A LONG TIME FROM NOW......
    but still no GTAv on those consoles. But R* did say the want to create a grand theft auto with every city they have ever made into one game. hopefully we are not dead by then.

Emmit I added ya....surprisingly my name is Saunders420 lol always login and says TossedMedal6....I guess thats some random live account that was created.
    Last edited by saunders420; 06-20-2013 at 08:54 AM.

XBL
    emericaridr11

You realize how much exposure and how many copies of GTAIV they sold in 2012...R* can thank Steam and the modding community for that.

With GTAv being fully optimized for console, I can only imagine they would keep it at that....How long do they really want to work on a game. This developments been going on for 5+ years supposedly. thats a huge investment, and to worry about porting and optimizing the PC version, after the last attempt(GTAIV).....Im sure they will sit back and enjoy what they produced.

but yet again I do like mods. lol Hell with the framework of the new consoles mods might be possible, A LONG TIME FROM NOW......
    but still no GTAv on those consoles. But R* did say the want to create a grand theft auto with every city they have ever made into one game. hopefully we are not dead by then.

Emmit Ill add you
    Denver GTA count me in!

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Red Dead Redemption wasn't on PC and it did fantastic. GTA V may not be on PC because if you look at GTA IV and LA Noire, you can see they do not know how to properly optimize. Adding anything else to what was GTA IV would make GTA V completely unplayable on 90% of computers.

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Red Dead Redemption wasn't on PC and it did fantastic. GTA V may not be on PC because if you look at GTA IV and LA Noire, you can see they do not know how to properly optimize. Adding anything else to what was GTA IV would make GTA V completely unplayable on 90% of computers.
    Luft knows whats up.

added you. we're friends.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    I believe another reason they didn't make RDR on PC is because they didn't want helicopters and assault rifles modded into the game, I could be wrong, though.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Roc city social club?
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

I believe another reason they didn't make RDR on PC is because they didn't want helicopters and assault rifles modded into the game, I could be wrong, though.
    Nope, they couldn't care less about how people mod their games. The actual quote was this
    "All we can say is that whenever it is viable (technically, developmentally and business-wise) for us to release a game for PC (or any other particular platform) – we will and we usually do; unfortunately, that is just not the case 100% of the time for all platforms."

Pretty much, they can't optimize well enough to make anything more advanced than GTA IV playable.

Fluckit Master

Yep, they confirmed it. Images at least. If there's a video editor in there......good god.

A video editor is a feature I want the most in this game. If it's in, then my channel will become a gtaV channel probably.

I want that badly!

I was saying that they won't "Miss out on a huge loss".

I thought it didn't make sense.

Just copped the headset...im such a fanboy for gta.