Thread: Introducing.... Me.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Default Introducing.... Me.

Hey everybody, I just took a look at the official forums and realised its dead. Had a little look around and realised you guys seem to be the most active group of players still out there.

Basically, I thought I'd come here and share some of the solos I never got round to sharing over there due to waiting on team members for full lenghts and what-not.

I've played all 3 skates but didn't start filming untill 3. I made a park called Secret Garden which got featured in the Skate 3 blog on the main site years ago, and a very nice PS3 player also remade it on there too, I think his name was Oodhan.

I'll attach my first solo I made so you guys can check it out. I also made the park I am skating.

Xbox 360 - Hardcore.

Let me know if any of you would like to see the others...

(P.S They got more realistic as they went along...)

Stopped Pushing Mongo Trigger Timmo's Avatar
    XBL
    Trigger Timmo

a little too colourful for my style of park, and you should stay away from using that city ledge, try to hide those colours,
    and the filming seems too far away and a little arcade, just my opinion, show us your newer ones..

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Timmo View Post
    a little too colourful for my style of park, and you should stay away from using that city ledge, try to hide those colours,
    and the filming seems too far away and a little arcade, just my opinion, show us your newer ones..
    Thanks for the response man. The park was intended to be abit overly colour as the name was "The Art Plaza" and I definately get you on the far away cams. I'll check to see if I can post in the actual replays section now, if I can I'll put my second one up so you can check it out. If I cant yet, I will as soon as I can.

(Its also pretty amazing that even though I always liked the coloured ledges, thats all I ever heard from players on my parks even back in the day! )

Welcoming.... You.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

intresting man
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

PSN
    BrySull

I like that song