Thread: The Division

Fluckit Master

Default The Division

I loved Ghost Recon Future Solider, but this game will probably be the game I will play the most on PS4 until something more awesome comes along. It's a bloody MMO on consoles ffs!

Just have a read about it here http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/...cy-mmo-shooter

this game looks very promising.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Looks wild

Wow man, definitely impressed by this so far, i'll have to look more into it as more info is released.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

its shit. shit it is. good shit. but shit.
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

quests and stuff probably play a bit like DCUO

looks good

Steam
    LowKeyIndustries
    XBL
    SteezOner

HOLY GRAPHICS BATMAN

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    I want a city to be absolutely covered with scooter kids, like pigeons or rats, and if you hit just one of them, their parents run over and break your board and you can only play the game again when you purchase another 'online pass', aka a new deck, at 49.99, minimum!

my only gripe is that i hope the gunplay doesnt get boring. stuff like this usally is sick with the open world play but after while your like"who am i gunna shot next". hope theres more objective based stuff or customization or just little nitches that will keep me interested for years to cum.

random question for people. would you rather have an intense crazy good single player story? or a vaste open world online multiplayer with limited but good enough objectives to keep you interested?
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    my only gripe is that i hope the gunplay doesnt get boring. stuff like this usally is sick with the open world play but after while your like"who am i gunna shot next". hope theres more objective based stuff or customization or just little nitches that will keep me interested for years to cum.

random question for people. would you rather have an intense crazy good single player story? or a vaste open world online multiplayer with limited but good enough objectives to keep you interested?
    open shit, because i buy a gun game like Medal of Honor or even Call of Duty (im not a online player) i feel Mad robbed, the game is over within like 3-4 days..... and i spent 60 bucks on that
    ergggggg

i like open world type shit, get mad lost in time, feel like i get my monies worth then

yah I kinda only tend to pay full price for open world games now.

I really really wanna play uncharted 3 and the last of us.

not gonna bother untill their half price. As amazing as they are, I wont get much gameplay out of it.

this however looks promising. It its anything like a fallout game. if it feels like that. Ill play it a lot. and fallout didnt have multiplayer

I've played through The Last of Us twice now..and I still wanna play more.
    i'll take a tight single player story over free roaming a huge map with nothing to do any day of the week.
    quality over quantity for me

Fluckit Master

Finished Uncharted 3 and The Last of Us and I'm currently playing Uncharted 1. Waiting to see if I win Uncharted 2 on a bidding site cause I've heard that uncharted 2 is the best of the 3. U3 imo was bloody fantastic!

About open world and good story mode games.. Really depends tbh. I buy a story game that's as good as Uncharted, then I feel my money is worth it. But like E said, I ain't spending my money on shit like CoD cause the story and MP is never good enough anyway. But when a open world game is released, I more or less have to have it. And The Division looks like a fucking beeeeast of a game!

I just wanna smash my head in cause The Division isn't out until 2014 Q4

if you liked TLOU and U3 you'll definitely enjoy Uncharted 2..Naughty Dog can pretty much do no wrong as far the quality of their story telling.

Fluckit Master

What I love about Naughty Dog is their skills to make their games feel so cinematic. Feels like I'm watching a fantastic movie and interacting with it.

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    I've played through The Last of Us twice now..and I still wanna play more.
    i'll take a tight single player story over free roaming a huge map with nothing to do any day of the week.
    quality over quantity for me
    gotta disagree

free roaming in GTA, Farcry 3 and fallout games is mad fun. way more replay ability. and their story mode missions are tight as well.

i guess,i'm not so worried about replayabilty as i am about a good story,plus i like going for trophies which i know you don't

i just want to be bale to get on and play wiht friends and do somehting different for me gta is fun for awhile but because there arent that many gameplay element in the free roam (well because its free froam) you cna get bored after a while. my fav thing to in free roam for gta is play "fuck the police" (small hoodlum inside thing). this is fun for me because i ge tlike 4 friends together, get abunch fo guns and just got craqzy on the a.i. now the ai in gta isnt very smart but they put up a fight and in some cases(most a lot), they end up winning.
    but i get bored quick because sometiems thats all we can do. aside from othe rplayers trying to kill us if you decide to do free roam with multiplayer. but my hope for the Dvision is that there will be enough players online that i wont just be in "oarty chat" all the damn time talking shit about someone who cant even hear me. i want to be able to run into like a group of 13 people with my group of 5 people, either shoot it out or pass by then fight some a.i that will put up a fight. go scavenge for shit, then explore the vast city that seems to be never ending.

its a lot to make for a game dev, but...WITH THE NEW XBOX ONE YOU CAN DO EVERYTHING SOO YEA..
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

XBL
    crni1976

The Division looks like a blast, the graphics outright astonishing. It's amazing where developers have taken things over the last decades. I still remember getting excited maneuvering some dots on my C64. Now we have high definition lifelike entertainment to suit our purposes. Just a little bit longer before we can taste, smell and feel our virtual surroundings. .