Thread: Buying a complete (need help/advice please)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

In my opinion Longboarding is just super lame. its like skateboarding but without everything that makes skateboarding fun except powerslides.
    Everytime i see a longboarding theyre holding it and not riding it anyways.
    Longboarding is wack. Its just another lame stray from skateboarding like snakeboards and flowboards.

skateboarding isn't just fucking kickflips and backside airs,and for some cruising down the street on a longboard is a hell of a lot more fun than stressing a switch back tail.
    some of you young'ns need to learn your roots

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    skateboarding isn't just fucking kickflips and backside airs,and for some cruising down the street on a longboard is a hell of a lot more fun than stressing a switch back tail.
    some of you young'ns need to learn your roots
    I've tried longboarding, its not for me. Bombing hills is fun but I like being able to do much more then just powersliding around with my hands on the ground. A regular skateboard, to me, opens up much more doors then just a longboard. like i said before, its just my opinion, I personally dont like longboarding, I like skating bowls and transition and you can't really do that on a longboard (obviously you can but its not the same.)
    But anways, i dont want this thread to get any more derailed.