Thread: I Need a Filmer

XBL
    Scenarika

Default I Need a Filmer

So I've been very unactive lately on this site since I've been skateboarding everyday and I've been busy with friends and family and haven't been playing Skate really. I've been working on a video part for YouTube and seeing that they took off the Skate site, I can no longer put my clips on the computer so I need someone to film my clips and send them to me so I can edit my Video Part. If anyone can film than please post your GamerTag, if you record with an HD PVR then that would be perfect. Thanks.
    Scenarika

Meth Graphic Manager InsideManager's Avatar

Really? Lulz.

if you don't have a means to do it yourself then all I can say is good luck..aside from a handful of guys,fakeskate's pretty well done and over

XBL
    Scenarika

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    if you don't have a means to do it yourself then all I can say is good luck..aside from a handful of guys,fakeskate's pretty well done and over
    Okay, thanks. I didn't think making a video part would be a good idea but I just got clips anyways.
    Last edited by Scenarika; 07-19-2013 at 12:49 PM.
    Scenarika

throw em together and do a short edit,better than not getting used at all

XBL
    Scenarika

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    throw em together and do a short edit,better than not getting used at all
    Yeah true, I'll just do that then. I just wanna upload something before I put up my skateboarding videos since I deleted all my videos since I sucked at skateboarding back then. I'm working on a skateboarding montage with my friends, and the whole time I haven't been active on this site was because I was trying to improve my ledge tricks and gap tricks, and getting tricks on flat. At nights I would come inside, play Skate 3, got clips, and decided to make a video part with them. But all I've got is like 16 clips so I'll make a short edit, thanks for the idea.
    Scenarika