Thread: hey! Debution here,i trickline:)

Default hey! Debution here,i trickline:)

my name is debution ,and i play skate 3 in my spare time,i create montages of great tricklines and stuff that i land,here have a look,

http://m.youtube.com/user/DebutionEntertainment/videos

thanks.

you are not welcome

go away you scum

Quote Originally Posted by Goon_Panda View Post
    you are not welcome

go away you scum
    lol,shup your a nazi :P

this isnt a trickline forum

and you decide who's welcome since...?

fair warning..you will get ALOT of hate here with tricklining

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    fair warning..you will get ALOT of hate here with tricklining
    i know many people dont like tricklining so i do realistic montages and funny glitches that happened aswell

montages of great tricklines do not exist. not even in a parallel universe.

ive already said i do realistic aswell ffs

yah, "realistic"

XBL
    x1mmortal

you sound a tab bit arrogant.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

I probably seemed like a big ol' douchebag with my replies to the thread, but seriously, in all seriousness, you seriously are not welcome here. Seriously.

If you wanna stay, go and watch as much of the videos in the Your. Footage section as you can before posting anything.

Stopped Pushing Mongo Trigger Timmo's Avatar
    XBL
    Trigger Timmo

you are not welcome

go away you scum
    hahaha, goon where are you from in NZ, I know muthafuckers who know muthafuckers over there.
    I'm stuck in the 20 shot sequence days!

XBL
    emericaridr11

I probably seemed like a big ol' douchebag with my replies to the thread, but seriously, in all seriousness, you seriously are not welcome here. Seriously.

If you wanna stay, go and watch as much of the videos in the Your. Footage section as you can before posting anything.
    absolute dick..... maybe your not welcome here, what the fuck is up with all you guys nowdays? jesus christ

ah gad that came out wrong

lemme break it down for ya...

anything to do with tricklining,Rise or any of their videos,Albert,Skate 4 rumors from Albert,or crying about lack of views/subs/comments
    DON'T POST IT HERE ON FLUCKIT

XBL
    crni1976

Maybe we just need more booty! M7?

XBL
    crni1976

Prefer the previous one, but yeah. Viva la curve.

XBL
    crni1976

You're slacking man!

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    lemme break it down for ya...

anything to do with tricklining,Rise or any of their videos,Albert,Skate 4 rumors from Albert,or crying about lack of views/subs/comments
    DON'T POST IT HERE ON FLUCKIT
    i only try to make leigit posts,
    eg. my skate 4 post, jst because its from albert doesnt mean its fake, when i said he made a video about skate 4,he didnt jst talk about rhumers he phoned up EA live and they gave a month for round about when itll be released so shut the fuck up!

Quote Originally Posted by DebutionSkating View Post
    eg. my skate 4 post, jst because its from albert doesnt mean its fake, when i said he made a video about skate 4,he didnt jst talk about rhumers he phoned up EA live and they gave a month for round about when itll be released so shut the fuck up!
    did you talk to EA or did Albert? so why would you believe a guy who just wants more views/subs so he can make money off his channel?
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

if it's from Albert,it's fake.
    but I can see you're just another dumb fuck Rise fan/clone so anything anybody tells you is gonna go in on ear and out the other.
    if your posts were legit they wouldn't be locked,now would they?
    so how bout YOU shut the fuck up now.

XBL
    emericaridr11

it does alberts a butthead

We are aware of 'legit' posts man, our community was closer to the developers then anyone on rise, even though Albert probably thinks he was part of the foundation for the skate series. Chris 'Cuz' Perry is and will always be a huge part of our community and he was the lead producer for skate, worked IN blackbox, NOT A EA customer service representative. He told us it was over and 'keep rollin.' That's not to say all hope is lost though, in a final blog that he made that none of you rise fanboys ever saw, he did say 'until the team gets back together again.' We shall see what the future holds, just don't hold your breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

i realise theres been no proper evedence of albert inventing tricklining and there is no proper evedence that there is going to be a skate 4 and i might start doing more realitic montages enstead of tricklining ones ,also might stop watching *some* of his videos because of that but regardless i still believe that there will be another skate game!

XBL
    crni1976

Does your real name happen to be Albert? I am still not holding anything against you, yet you are slightly starting to give me the impression that you are deliberately trying to ruffle some feathers.

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    Does your real name happen to be Albert? I am still not holding anything against you, yet you are slightly starting to give me the impression that you are deliberately trying to ruffle some feathers.
    no my real names owen,and i wasnt trying to start anything,its the fact that ive been getting shit from here from certain people ever since i started in this forum even when i said i wont post tricklining and ill take into account that my edits have to change a little,to better

Right on man, keep believing, I hope something else comes along in the future, may not be skate 4, but another game like skate. You'll continue to receive shit if you post stuff about rise and 'tricklining' here though man, we're a crowd that just isn't into that kind of stuff. Some respond a bit more harsh then others, I've seen the way you handle it though, you're not as defensive as others who play the game the same way you do that come to fluckit. There is a rise rip-off group of guys who pop up every now and then here who instantly go on the defensive and just say we're all 'haters.'
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 07-30-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Right on man, keep believing, I hope something else comes along in the future, may not be skate 4, but another game like skate. You'll continue to receive shit if you post stuff about rise and 'tricklining' here though man, we're a crowd that just isn't into that kind of stuff. Some respond a bit more harsh then others, I've seen the way you handle it though, you're not as defensive as others who play the game the same way you do as the others that come to fluckit. There is a rise rip-off group of guys who pop up every now and then here who instantly go on the defensive and just say we're all 'haters.'
    Well worded, man.

You get a lot of hate here for the way you play your game, but that's on us, not you. It's just not what this community's about, but it doesn't make you wrong for playing the game your way. However, just as a word of advice for the future, you're going to ruffle feathers on every forum you go if you don't scope out the past posts and lurk a bit to get a feel for what the community's like and to see if your ideas have ever been posted. Nobody likes repeated information, especially when it's something as frustrating as Albert's manipulation of innocently ignorant skate fans.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

and that's why I gave you the examples that I did,not to piss you off but to help you from getting a bunch of locked threads and catching grief from butts like me

never meant for you to think that I believe you don't belong here,but if the views and positive criticism is what you seek here then you have to adapt to the standards that fluckit and its members have established over the years.

XBL
    mrmaster11

howdie