Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    its a marketing technique to make sure you watch the FULL video, haha
    this made me laugh so much, haha!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

2nd part of my review. The proxy timed it perfectly where Rushiie's part was about to begin haha

Rushiie: Really liked that first clip, as well as that bs feeb super close to the wall. Gap Bs Feeb popover at GvR was sick! Creative way to make a spot for that Fakie Hardflip, and loved that ender. Dug the filming on every clip.

Briden: Powerslide bs tail was so sick! Liked the way you stacked those benches to add onto that spot. Nollie Shifty Front Foot flip was soo dope, liked how it was tweaked. Bs crook nollie fs 360 kick was amazing, many tre shuv many, and that ungrindable fakie 5.0 fakie flip out was sick. Kick bs hurricane was my fav from your part. Ender was sweet, creative spot.

Wiltzuh: Amazing song choice. Never thought I would've seen someone use it for a fakeskate video, but thanks for doing so. Bs Fingerflip to Tail was filmed and done so proper. Bs Blunt transfer and kick wallride right after were amazing. The bs smith shuv to bs tail, and those 2 crazy stalls were some of my fav clips from the entire FL. Ender was sweet, but I think there were other tricks that were better. Still sick though!

Mattyman: Nice intro clips. Blunt tre shuv to fakie on that skinny was sick! Liked that line with the halfcab 5.0, don't see much of those being done for some reason. Ender was sweet too! Part was a bit short but still dope.

Hypsies: 2 clips = too short! Should've been not as lazy and bang out more clips! Fs Nose was perfect.

Snail: Dope skating/filming as usual. Really liked how that Nollie Heel Fs Nose looked. Line at the Quarry and the line with the switch bs overcrook popover were sooo sick! Bs Flip in between the poles and the line right after was dope. Bs 5.0 in between the two poles was tight! Liked those 2 quick ollies at @29:00. Bs 180 switch many switch heel out was amazing. Super sick ender! There were more tricks that I liked in between the many trick and the ender, but I feel as if I'm naming every trick that I like haha :/

Banner: Really a fan of your filming. Really liked that ollie onto the rock, all the lines were so sick too. Blunt Fs 180 out was so weird though haha would've been nice if it didn't glitch as much as it did imo, but still sick. Kick nosemany nollie tre out, couldn't have been better. Kinda wished you had more lines! Still enjoyed your part nevertheless.

Echo: Many Wallie line, nicely done!! Fs Shuv and then gap to street was a simple but dope quick line. Bs Tail Switch Many to Switch 180 was probably my fav clip from your part, and that ender was sick! Not sure if that part of the boat is grindable or not, don't recall ever skating it lol

Saunders: Should've ended the video right after that! I've tried messing around with hippie flips before and never got the timing down. You on the other hand, did lots of those, in and out of lines somehow... Crazy thumb wizardry for sure! Besides all those insane hippie flips, I liked that gap to fs crail on that hard-to-skate bank to ledge (or atleast it would've been a fs crail is the game wouldn't mess up the grab lol), Bs blunt landed on that skinny was so sick, don't understand how you did that into a manual later on... with a hardflip out... haha dope!! 5050 across body-varial 5050 was dope too, don't get how you did that either haha. Bs feeb kick to bs tail was perfect, and liked that lizard king style ender haha so sick.

Huge thanks to Wiltz for asking me to be a part of this masterpiece, and for editing everything, and to YOU, the viewers, and everyone else in the skate community. Makes me want a CAP card even more to keep having fun with this game.

Anyways, I hope my review isn't too painful to read. Towards the last few parts I kind of half-assed it, not naming all the tricks I liked because I felt as if I was naming atleast half the tricks everyone was doing. Everyone seriously did have a killer part.

Here you go Wiltz. Here's that lengthy-as-fuck review that took up my entire Saturday evening to write up... haha
    Last edited by Boxerman08; 08-04-2013 at 12:06 AM.

XBL
    crni1976

Boxerman knows what's up! Great read man

Rushies shit was bonkers. Too much innovative e-skating from everyone. Made me wanna edit my so but then I realized I can't :/

No hitman until I get a new computer
    IM A BOSS ASS BITCH

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanx123 View Post
    Rushies shit was bonkers. Too much innovative e-skating from everyone. Made me wanna edit my so but then I realized I can't :/

No hitman until I get a new computer
    sadface

Watched it again.

(:

XBL
    emericaridr11

11:36 man ive tried to film that gap SO many times and it always looks redic Huge, deacon filmed it perfectly, ahahaaa

love it

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    nah every vid, just worth it!

haha its a marketing technique to make sure you watch the FULL video, haha
    LOL

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by crni1976 View Post
    Boxerman knows what's up! Great read man
    Can't believe you read all that haha! Thanks man!

Well squeeze my nipples and call me Judy, I fucking love this video, and was so happy to be a part of it, thank you Wiltzuh.

Props to every one involved, there we so many moments I had to rewind so I could take in what i just saw. Not gonna name any names for fav part as I loved it start to finish.

Peace.

@banner and boxer
    Thanks dudes.. I still have more shit on my comp haha. Can't wait to see your vid banner..

Still haven't seen much of the vid, been battling with the proxy I'll try again another day

Fuck this video's insane, just watched it again

Saunders ender is proabably the best thing thats been filmed in skate 3

Briden had an equally rad ender too and boxers part was nutty, i dont know how you have another part coming in the MN full still, that will probably be ender too.

(This is Rushiie... shhhhhh keep it on the downlow)

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by Kingston View Post
    i dont know how you have another part coming in the MN full still, that will probably be ender too.

(This is Rushiie... shhhhhh keep it on the downlow)
    I think everyone (or mostly everyone) knows its you haha but that would be dope, maybe WE will dude (since we're sharing a part and have bangin doubles clips haha )

Quote Originally Posted by xRiverKing View Post
    @banner and boxer
    Thanks dudes.. I still have more shit on my comp haha. Can't wait to see your vid banner..

Still haven't seen much of the vid, been battling with the proxy I'll try again another day
    yep it's comin man!

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Yeah so apparently I lurked someone for lots of clips in my part...

WaackSaucey 5 hours ago
    did you watch all my videos before you filmed? because i see atleast 7 clips where you chose the exsct same spot, wore similar clothing and did similar tricks, man. Lurk?
    Haha what a tool...

You should have just said that in response to his comment, you were way too nice in your reply!

Kids still thinking they're somebody important in this community, haha.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxerman08 View Post
    Yeah so apparently I lurked someone for lots of clips in my part...

Haha what a tool...
    this dude thinks that everyone lurks him. he accused me of the same thing lol

Steam
    MakeshiftOddity
    PSN
    MakeshiftOddity
    XBL
    MakeshiftOddity

My eyes have been raped and the video I was working on seems inferior.

^Get psyched to be here.^

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    You should have just said that in response to his comment, you were way too nice in your reply!
    Kids still thinking they're somebody important in this community, haha.
    True that, Derk haha Initially I was gonna write something else in reply to that idiotic YT comment, but I decided against it, I'm rarely a dick to anyone. But it all depends on what he replies (if he does). It is funny though how some kids think the whole skate community revolves around him. I ended up looking at a few of his vids and noticed I've never even watched a single video of his, and from the ones I did see he would skate the spots that have been ABD over and over again and does the simplest shit (kinda why MikeNike told him he's a "Mirshaun lurk" I guess haha).

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    this dude thinks that everyone lurks him. he accused me of the same thing lol
    Haha wow... that kid is pretty pathetic... plus, to claim people lurk you so far in the game is even more ridiculous.

review updated, cause i know you all care so much about it.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

woah shit thanks for the kind words banner and boxer !!

wiltz my earlier question still stands

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    woah shit thanks for the kind words banner and boxer !!

wiltz my earlier question still stands
    woooo snail what is your earlier question !?!??! =D

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

woooo snail what is your earlier question !?!??! =D
    "you gonna send out parts?" was his question.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
    My eyes have been raped and the video I was working on seems inferior.
    I have similar thoughts. Damn it Wiltz.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Finally got to watch most of it. The proxy gave me a headache though haha. I have barely any spare time (haven't been on XBL in forever) with me working and also picking up a summer class, so I'll keep it brief haha

my part had some really really old clips haha, couple from somewhat recent
    really liked some of deacon's gaps, never noticed or seen some of em
    stevie's filming was the tits.. wish he had more shit. Rushie's noseblunt gap def shoulda been ender for that part
    briden's rocket was kinda cool. some really weird stuff in there.. liked ender though, creative
    wiltz had some sick ug stalls.. crazy stuff as usual
    snail's first line and the small ollie into the bank at the bottom of the quarry looked really good. The ender looked WAY better on the first angle without the hardflip
    banner's song made me giggle, not sure why haha. Saw the clips you gave me for a guest! Haha damn you murdered gaps.. liked how wiltz edited this part
    echo's 5050 180 gap out between the truck and stop sign was NUTS! Lucky, but so sick! Wish there was a second angle to it
    saw saunders on his yt, nosegrind over the pipe was tight, and another creative ender.
    boxer? fuck that kid...
    really, really good as always. Saw on his yt, liked the second song choice, ender was spot on.

out

Wiltz - can I have my part please?

Mom's Little Belieber! <3 the Biebs!

Finally caught this over on likebuttermag's site. This was a monster of a video to edit. I can't even imagine how long it took. Standout parts for me were Saunders and Briden. You all already know why....pure amazing in skating format.

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Wiltz - can I have my part please?
    Me too

Finally got to watch it, managed to throw together a review as I watched so I definitely missed some stuff but damn wiltz. Please don't stop here.

E- street gap was crazy casual. Nobody does salads anymore. Bring them back.
    Valley - Bump to picnic table spot is being stolen ASAP. Tre flip bs board was sick. Nollie heel bs noseblunt love that trick.
    River – Hardflip gap outside of art gallery was unique. 180nosegrind! Sw fs shuv, sw bigflip line omg. 180 sw 5050 180 out looked awesome.
    Bonks – Nollie tre fs grind 180 was great. Nosegrind to sw crook was proper too.
    Deacon – Downhill wallie line was quality. Real fast polejam on the red bench killed. Wallie back 180 out of the parkade was gnarly.
    Stevie – 360 flip over the fence looked cool. Perfect animation/rotation on that nollie bs flip.
    Rushie – That fs feeble kf out got damn. Back noseblunt to fakie looked so sick!
    Wiltz – I really hate pearl jam. Like seriously. Anyways. Cool fakie 540 and japan air over the hips. Kickflip front tail was smooth. Quick bs blunt over the hip was sweet. 5-0 wallie to hill bomb! Back smith bigspin back tail perfect. You’re welcome
    Matty – Really tight intro. Bluntslide 3shuv to fakie is a banger. Really sick arm animations on the bs 180 nosegrind tricks at maloof. Love that wallie line there too.
    Hypsies – Cool intro roll-up shot. Ollie up to fs nose was sick, really hard to make that trick look good in this game. Even more impressive that you came out to regular. Ollie up to back lip line was smooth too. Not really a big fan of CAP footage but that park looks cool regardless. Front shuv over the gap was a nice bookend.
    Snail – Your part was also acceptable. Where’s that spot you did the pop shove crook on the blue handrail?
    Banner – Rad song. Sick Ollie into that rock. Lots of quick hits made the part go by quick, loved the rooftop/flatgaps .
    Echo – Grind to gap between that car was nuts. Sw 180 crook bigflip super tech. Front blunt to skinny drop was gnar! Kickflip crook to fakie ender was bonkers.
    Saunders – Proper ass bottom rail grind. Cool down/up line with the hippy jump, late shuv. 5050 bodyvarial sw 5050 crazy. Love me a Russian boneless. Bs grind to wallride! Love that tre flip over the red garbage can. Sculpture grab grind looked epic. I like how you think with that ender.
    Boxer – Dat melon grab! Kickflip wallride was perfect and casual as hell. Kickflip bs nosegrind against the wall wtf? Heelflip over the corner was proper. That last Ollie over the rail was stupid big. OH WAIT another song haha. Front blunt bs flip over the gap, love that trick. Sw flip bs smith tail WOW. Got damn Kickflip overcrook. Best choice of tre flip out of that 5-0 grind, bonus points for that one. Didn’t even know that ender spot was skatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    emericaridr11

couldnt agree more briden, salads are rockin

I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !
    lol can we have our parts?

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

The video was great! Wiltz, Deacon and Saunders had my favoriteparts!

lol can we have our parts?
    duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
    I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
    Trying my best...i'm not a superhuman

XBL
    crni1976

But you do claim to be Satan's homeboy. Better get on that connection

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
    I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
    sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!

PSN
    MajorTador

Can't believe how good this is.

sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!
    I have the whole vid ripped to my HDD I can reder just your part for you if you like? Thats what I did for my part.