Thread: "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

River's manny combination on that huge rusted fan fucking thing was awesome, and that half hippie frontside flip, wow!
    Bonk's back smith to nose line at the sanitorium was so good.
    I dug the shit out of deacon's song, and that polejam off the leg of the bench was pretty.
    Stevie's crook on the under rail by the car was nuts, crazy clean!
    Briden's song was on T.H.U.G 2, I believe, but you mother fucker, that transfer from the wall quarterpipes at the estates, god damn!
    Wiltz, that wallie off the art gallery thing was dope. That fucking back smith stall, big spin off was amazing!

I gotta stop there, finish the other half of the review later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    crni1976

Well fuck me running.

Is that a motherfucking triple grind @ 22.26?! Fuck.

Once again, I do not even know where to begin. Numerous absolute killer clips by everyone. I can not even begin to pick favorites. Hell, I can not even decide on my favorite part.

Congratulations to each and everyone involved. The Skate series offers tremendous entertainment value as it is, but I am having a hard time grasping where you guys have taken it in terms of skating and filming. This is some Next Level Shit. Mind-bending.

Wiltzuh, I can not even begin to imagine the time and effort you must have put into this. You are a creative Mammoth with impeccable visual, acoustic and editing skills. Really.

Sure, the filter and other eye candy you used is a matter of taste. But it works for me, and honestly I think it did not get in the way of the skating. An overall tremendous visual end result.

I dig the score as well and personally very much appreciate FNM and PJ. I was a bit afraid these songs might not work in this feature though, but I have to admit that Briden steps up to fit the pace of Midlife Crisis perfectly and that you succeeded in capturing the evasive feel of Jeremy. Amazing.

Well, enough with the praise. Congrats again to everyone involved. I will watch this feature again and again for replay value. Many many thanks for putting in all the hard work to give the rest of us suckers something to chew on.

Still, it is a damn shame things are coming to an end. It makes me wonder what is next.

Saunders part was beast.
    Great Job as usual Wiltz