Thread: "Undestinated" (2013) - S3 Full Length by Wiltzuh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    Wiltz - can I have my part please?
    Me too

Finally got to watch it, managed to throw together a review as I watched so I definitely missed some stuff but damn wiltz. Please don't stop here.

E- street gap was crazy casual. Nobody does salads anymore. Bring them back.
    Valley - Bump to picnic table spot is being stolen ASAP. Tre flip bs board was sick. Nollie heel bs noseblunt love that trick.
    River – Hardflip gap outside of art gallery was unique. 180nosegrind! Sw fs shuv, sw bigflip line omg. 180 sw 5050 180 out looked awesome.
    Bonks – Nollie tre fs grind 180 was great. Nosegrind to sw crook was proper too.
    Deacon – Downhill wallie line was quality. Real fast polejam on the red bench killed. Wallie back 180 out of the parkade was gnarly.
    Stevie – 360 flip over the fence looked cool. Perfect animation/rotation on that nollie bs flip.
    Rushie – That fs feeble kf out got damn. Back noseblunt to fakie looked so sick!
    Wiltz – I really hate pearl jam. Like seriously. Anyways. Cool fakie 540 and japan air over the hips. Kickflip front tail was smooth. Quick bs blunt over the hip was sweet. 5-0 wallie to hill bomb! Back smith bigspin back tail perfect. You’re welcome
    Matty – Really tight intro. Bluntslide 3shuv to fakie is a banger. Really sick arm animations on the bs 180 nosegrind tricks at maloof. Love that wallie line there too.
    Hypsies – Cool intro roll-up shot. Ollie up to fs nose was sick, really hard to make that trick look good in this game. Even more impressive that you came out to regular. Ollie up to back lip line was smooth too. Not really a big fan of CAP footage but that park looks cool regardless. Front shuv over the gap was a nice bookend.
    Snail – Your part was also acceptable. Where’s that spot you did the pop shove crook on the blue handrail?
    Banner – Rad song. Sick Ollie into that rock. Lots of quick hits made the part go by quick, loved the rooftop/flatgaps .
    Echo – Grind to gap between that car was nuts. Sw 180 crook bigflip super tech. Front blunt to skinny drop was gnar! Kickflip crook to fakie ender was bonkers.
    Saunders – Proper ass bottom rail grind. Cool down/up line with the hippy jump, late shuv. 5050 bodyvarial sw 5050 crazy. Love me a Russian boneless. Bs grind to wallride! Love that tre flip over the red garbage can. Sculpture grab grind looked epic. I like how you think with that ender.
    Boxer – Dat melon grab! Kickflip wallride was perfect and casual as hell. Kickflip bs nosegrind against the wall wtf? Heelflip over the corner was proper. That last Ollie over the rail was stupid big. OH WAIT another song haha. Front blunt bs flip over the gap, love that trick. Sw flip bs smith tail WOW. Got damn Kickflip overcrook. Best choice of tre flip out of that 5-0 grind, bonus points for that one. Didn’t even know that ender spot was skatable.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself now

XBL
    emericaridr11

couldnt agree more briden, salads are rockin

I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I love how Hypsies got second longest review since there's only 8 seconds of his stuff in the video !

Giving you some love briden ! Thanks ! YOu made my monday !
    lol can we have our parts?

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    lol can we have our parts?
    duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
    I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
    Trying my best...i'm not a superhuman

XBL
    crni1976

But you do claim to be Satan's homeboy. Better get on that connection

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

duuude ! I don't have parts separately yet...i don't have too much time to render parts again. I'm trying my best to get em this week.
    I'm going to sweden at thursday and after i come back i'm moving to another town to study. I'll be here in home at weekends.
    sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!

Quote Originally Posted by i am a snail View Post
    sorry if i came off as harsh, just wanted to know what the deal was with those. good luck with the move!
    I have the whole vid ripped to my HDD I can reder just your part for you if you like? Thats what I did for my part.