Well since I never see DJ Adam around anymore I think I will be the first "active" fake skater to enter the over the hill category.

Next Monday Aug 12th I hit the big one. I don't plan on doing it lightly, my buddy from NY is flying in for a all day skate tour of St. Louis. I have had a good life and I'm not going to let a # bring me down. I have been skating for almost 30 years now, nothing impressive to show for it, but I have met the coolest people because of skateboarding and would never change a thing. I really think it is the best sport/hobby/lifestyle you could possibly do (at least for me it has) I still have the same exact friends I had when I first got on a board. The skateboarding culture in my life has produced the most interesting, loyal, creative and all around cool friends I could possibly imagine. This goes for all of you as well, I have a handful of you as friends on FaceBook and your content is equal to the rest of my friends (besides Rock, but he is a rollerblader anyway... I kid)

I hope on the 13th I can barely move because that would mean I skated as hard as I possibly could.

Anyway here is to another 40+ and I will try to put together a little birthday real life part to share will all of you.

Keep Rolling and never give up