Thread: "Turn It Up" S3 Montage

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    It's people like you that can't handle things like a grown up and get insulted by things like my comment that kill the community. On top of that, having posted 12 things in 2 years, you really think you're part of this community? Here's my true honest feedback. There wasn't a single trick in your video realistic except for the last one, it was all filmed veeery badly and the edit was crappy, lazy and horrible to watch because of the huge black bars. please don't cry.
    Cry? You must have me mistaken for one of the soft skinned noobs you usually try to run off. And your dig at my 12 posts in 2 years? You couldn't reach anymore if you were Inspector Gadget, my friend. Painful as it was to even read, you "trying" to evoke a negative reaction from me from your poor attempt at trolling, your input is noted. I won't even bother entertaining your ignorance with further response. As a matter of fact...*Adds to Ignore List*...now I don't have to ever read any of your ignorance ever again. Fair thee well, young Stevie. I'd pardon you for being a 20 year old punk, but let's face it...you never grow out of being an idiot.

To everyone else, thanks for the insight and input. I'll work on improving for my next montage.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i find it is better to ignore rather than argue

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"