Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Street league (PS3)

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Default Street league (PS3)

More details later!
    Last edited by Hobbs; 08-12-2013 at 05:07 PM.
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

lol
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    mrmaster11

Ill Tell u wat ill comment later

XBL
    x1mmortal

This is so pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Fluckin' Hatchling big1boss_420's Avatar
    PSN
    big1boss_420

THE DETAILS ARE IN!!!!!! Ellishobbs27 (Hobbs) and I (big1boss_420) have created Street League Skateboarding on Skate 3 (PS3). If you are interested message me at big1boss_420 for more details BEFORE SATURDAY.

XBL
    mrmaster11

At this time u should inform these ps3 fakeskaters whos and what street league park

PSN
    SolidMojo

Looking forward to the park if nothing else too much xbox in park creator section, godspeed.

and why not post the "details" here?
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

fakeskate contests are stupid..go play spot battle

PSN
    big1boss_420

Because it would be easier to tell you through mic than words

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Quote Originally Posted by m.seven View Post
    fakeskate contests are stupid..go play spot battle
    Hey fuck you m7 i have been taking your shit for a while and it is starting to piss me off man! Are you a pedophile? If the anwser is no then stop riding my dick man! stop with the fucking negative attitude i have had enough of this man!

P.s im making the parks!

boo fucking hoo hobbs

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

The reason why skate 3 in general is dead for you, is because of your negative attitude! Cant you just think on the bright side for once? Or perhaps all along it was just you having a cruel sense of humor? Whatever the case is man, just try and be more nice i think we all would appreciate it! Keep those thoughts to yourself. To me skate 3 is not dead, because i just chill with all my friends on freeskate so think first before you speak!
    I just thought i would speak the thoughts of mine and many others!

I didn't say anything about Skate being dead here,i said fakeskate contests are dumb.
    you've been a little bitch here since day 1 so I honestly don't give two shits what you think

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

haha ok man pretty much on every other thread you have talked about skate being dead! And for your information i find those contests very fun!

good for you

PSN
    big1boss_420

This Saturday, Street League Skateboarding will be on Skate 3. Practice will begin at 2:30 EST, Prelims will be at 3:00-4:30 EST. Finals will begin at 7:00 EST. Prizes will be explained later. Here's how it works, you will each get three :45 second runs for FLOW (best 2 scores count). You will get 3 CONTROL attempts (best score counts). Then we will move to the IMPACT section, you will get 6 impacts (best 3 scores will count). RULES will be explained later.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Let me run down WHY fakeskate contests are stupid.
    In real life, judging a competition can be done in 3 ways. Style, Complexity, and Originality. Simple enough, but still horribly flawed and biased by judges. Skateboarding competitions in general are usually a joke.

In real life, people are limited by physical human limitations. a switch tre down a stair set is impressive. In fakeskating, anything and everything is easy as fuck (on the surface, execution is another story) if you're keeping it realistic. This creates an unfair balance towards preference. Who's to say whether a tweaked hardflip up a 3 set is better than a tre to tail down a hubba on a 9 set? Some kid who joined the community last year and another who joined this month? Who's to say a 360 inward heel 540 down a stairset isn't the winner because "in real life it'd be impressive"?

Who's to say ANYTHING is better than ANYTHING? There's a reason nobody's referred to as the best fakeskater here (seriously, anyway). Fakeskating is IMPOSSIBLE to judge because it's NOT realistic, it's NOT real life, and 100% of it is preference. There's a reason we judge quality here based on filming and editing first and foremost, and tricks second.

The only contests you can do in skate games are emergent versions of S.K.A.T.E. or filming based competitions (even then, horribly flawed in judging on the latter).

Tl;dr if you think you're qualified to judge somebody's fakeskating against another's, you need to get over yourself because nobody has the ability to reasonably do so.

(P.S. Mouthing off to the dude who's done more for the fakeskate community on his slowest day than you've done in your entire time here isn't a good idea, either. He's being harsh because the younguns here need a dose of reality.)
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 08-13-2013 at 06:22 PM.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    Let me run down WHY fakeskate contests are stupid.
    In real life, judging a competition can be done in 3 ways. Style, Complexity, and Originality. Simple enough, but still horribly flawed and biased by judges. Skateboarding competitions in general are usually a joke.

In real life, people are limited by physical human limitations. a switch tre down a stair set is impressive. In fakeskating, anything and everything is easy as fuck (on the surface, execution is another story) if you're keeping it realistic. This creates an unfair balance towards preference. Who's to say whether a tweaked hardflip up a 3 set is better than a tre to tail down on a hubba a 9 set? Some kid who joined the community last year and another who joined this month? Who's to say a 360 inward heel 540 down a stairset isn't the winner because "in real life it'd be impressive"?

Who's to say ANYTHING is better than ANYTHING? There's a reason nobody's referred to as the best fakeskater here (seriously, anyway). Fakeskating is IMPOSSIBLE to judge because it's NOT realistic, it's NOT real life, and 100% of it is preference. There's a reason we judge quality here based on filming and editing first and foremost, and tricks second.

The only contests you can do in skate games are emergent versions of S.K.A.T.E. or filming based competitions (even then, horribly flawed in judging on the latter).

Tl;dr if you think you're qualified to judge somebody's fakeskating against another's, you need to get over yourself because nobody has the ability to reasonably do so.

(P.S. Mouthing off to the dude who's done more for the fakeskate community on his slowest day than you've done in your entire time here isn't a good idea, either. He's being harsh because the younguns here need a dose of reality.)
    Holy hell, Luft. I agree with that last part. I remember getting shit from SG when I had the GIFS in my sig and I think I came out better from it.

And Hobbs I know me and you are practically the same age but why are you acting 4 years younger? Fucking ridiculous. And m7 is right to a point, a large part of skate is dead but there are still and always going to people playing it, and even making videos a year from now.
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Awful Awfuls!

street league is wack in general
    GT:themikeskates

does the parks needs dlc?
    psn:ignacio_8492
    youtube:5879jorge
    team: the mega skaters (ps3)

SEEMS LEGIT

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by 5879jorge View Post
    does the parks needs dlc?
    probably.
    most if not all park makers here use it on most parks
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

XBL
    Yarivpa

I think that the only fakeskate contest which could be a little bit interesting is a mini ramp contest !
    Let the good times roll !

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

I sort think this is a cool idea. I mean its a good way to just skate with friends or skate with different people, wish I could get in on this.
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]

This was an interesting thread..
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuztard View Post
    Keep Rolling...I am.

PSN
    big1boss_420

Hey guys, this Saturday will be Stop 2 out of 6. The course is completely different. Who ever wants to join message me at big1boss_420 (PSN)

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by big1boss_420 View Post
    Hey guys, this Saturday will be Stop 2 out of 6. The course is completely different. Who ever wants to join message me at big1boss_420 (PSN)
    did anyone even join the first one?
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

PSN
    big1boss_420

yeah about 10 people

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Quote Originally Posted by big1boss_420 View Post
    yeah about 10 people
    But the game only holds 6 people.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

can i join?
    i only can join if park uses no dlc or after dark dlc lel
    psn:ignacio_8492
    youtube:5879jorge
    team: the mega skaters (ps3)

SEEMS LEGIT

PSN
    SolidMojo

Quote Originally Posted by 5879jorge View Post
    can i join?
    i only can join if park uses no dlc or after dark dlc lel
    From the time you registered until now you couldve easily saved up for the dlc no?

And keep it up guys, the park was really nice too. You gonna post standings and participants or will this be kept in the dark? I want to know whos in and how they doing.
    The taste of metal, Disintegrator.

Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by blitzkow View Post
    But the game only holds 6 people.
    And the plot thickens.

PSN
    big1boss_420

Well the park does require DLC , and we do it in heats like Heat 1, Heat 2, Heat 3

PSN
    sk8tatter or Wizard__Beared

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    Hey fuck you m7 i have been taking your shit for a while and it is starting to piss me off man! Are you a pedophile? If the anwser is no then stop riding my dick man! stop with the fucking negative attitude i have had enough of this man!

P.s im making the parks!
    i usually don't say much on here no more but hobbs is a alright kid and for some 40 year old clown nose flexing his keyboard,trolling on a 13 years old is sad as fuck..oh but apparently since he made some fuckin vids his say is final on what others do on here since he did so much for the community its ok for him to pick on kiddies i guess,last time i checked your just a member of fluckit like everyone else on here..
    good on you hobbs and do your thing on here,don't take shit from a 40 years old fuck head that just picks on little kids cause he has no fuckin life the dude is worst than Heroin bringing everybody down with the skate is dead bullshit..

Just another day for Captain Hindsight
    GORILLA KULT PSN is sk8tatter and Wizard__Beard add me if you are not a lame

sorry hobbs,don't want your boyfriend to yell at me anymore
    Last edited by m.seven; 08-20-2013 at 10:12 PM.

XBL
    x1mmortal

jesus christ guys, honestly. i may get in shit for this but come on. m7 with all due respect, you're 30 something calling a 13 year old a "little bitch" over a dumb fakeskate contest he started. and im not defending him because we are practically the same age, its just ridiculous how out of hand this thread is going. im not going to soften the fact that me and hobbs and some other guys are evidently younger than all of you, and we can show that quite clearly sometimes, but putting hobbs down isnt going to help, if anything its going to make matters worse. this thread is a clear sign of that. maybe instead of insulting them when they make a stupid but innocent decision you can help them by saying something like "im not one for contests on here, but whatever, it's your choice" can make them feel less segregated from everyone else here.

i feel like im going to get in shit, now.
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

How about we all let hobbs do his thing and we all do our own thing, sound good? k, stop it!

Be happy, you fucking fluckers!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

you all smell

oh and imo you can count the people on one hand which really DID something for the community and it seems not like a single one posted in this thread.

Edit: Beside Derk, hes right this one time hah
    Last edited by Jebotek; 08-21-2013 at 01:58 AM.

XBL
    Yarivpa

The Contest category is currently existing in this forum so why no one should use it? Go hobbs and i hope you'll earn a lot of fakemoney!
    Let the good times roll !

Awful Awfuls!
    PSN
    Doggdx666

Yarivpa makes a point why shouldn't anyone post here its a contest thread, besides if you all care about who done stuff for our community we all done stuff for our community so don't use that bullshit, who done this who done that. Its complete shit without everyone here there would be no one so thank you EVERYONE, now can this argument be over.

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

Ok Well The first stop is over! The People who made it to the finals were ffjjbb, eddysk897, Jawsoffury and stokedstoner. Now unfortunatley fj and eddy could not make the finals. so shubbaguy and swag muffin took their place.

placement:

1.Stokedstoner
    2.Jawsoffury
    3.Swagmuffin
    4.Shubbaguy

next stop we will keep more updated!

Big boss will post the people in the heats and the times, we will ask if more people are needed