Thread: Rebirth of the Big-O (Montreal)

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Default Rebirth of the Big-O (Montreal)

"On August 18th, 2013 the grand opening of the famous Big O was greeted by our great community of skateboarders, spectators, family and homies showing their respect to the glorious pipe. The Big O was removed in 2011 and relocation due to an extension on the stadium grounds leaving the pipe in the dark until all the thumbs were up by the city of Montreal set for this glorious day! Letting history continue, enjoy."
    Filmed & Edited by my homie Danny Guay!

For our grade 8 trip we went to quebec, It was the first time there and I knew we wouldn't be able to just go there....

Luckily we ended up going to the biodome, I fucked off for a good hour to check the place out.

Steam
    Boxerman08
    XBL
    Boxerman08

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    For our grade 8 trip we went to quebec, It was the first time there and I knew we wouldn't be able to just go there....

Luckily we ended up going to the biodome, I fucked off for a good hour to check the place out.
    Hell yeah dude, that's sick! The Biodome/Olympic Stadium has a shitload of sweet spots too to skate. Long ledge line opportunities, good place to practice wallies, small/bigger gaps, and tranny with the Big-O part of the Olympic Stadium. Definitely a good place to warm up before a sesh!

I never had the chance to skate it unfortunately but definitely gonna be making a trip sometime in the future, I know I wasn't good back when I was younger....I have developed and could defintiely enjoy myself at a place like that. A beautiful sunny-windy day would be perfect there. I remember some bomb spots....I wanna go back to that space place haaa i cant think of what it is now.