Thread: Help? ps3

Stopped Pushing Mongo SpadedOne's Avatar

Default Help? ps3

I randomly picked up another copy of this game and was dissapointed that skate.reel is down now.

My problem is this: I no longer have proper internet access (only my phone) and I cannot get any photo sites to work for me. So I cannot give a proper reveal of my created park. I cannot even get the skate website to work so I can't even find the link to the park.

Is there a way to post pics and links from my android phone?

My psn Id is GodlessHooligan if you wanna look it up.

Thanks for any help or name calling
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

I don't know about the android part,but you won't find a link to anything anymore.
    the site is gone...reel,GC,parks,the whole shebangbang.

Hmmm. Well that settles that. Serves me right for taking a break from Skate 3.

Thanks man.
    "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."

yeah,shit sucks man.still a few guys around putting out vids but the community took a big hit..not dead yet but it's on life support for sure(whether anyone wants to admit it or not).
    EA pulled the plug back in April..online still works but that's it.
    you can still share parks through the team search in-game until online's gone though

Dammit EA. Support Skate!

My team name is United Atheists if your interested in doing the legwork to play my small plaza.

Thanks for the friendly replies man. The internet has a way of being mean to the inept.

XBL
    x1mmortal

This is how everyone shares parks now.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

Greatest. Tutorial. Ever.