Thread: Poor Man's Cocaine - The Meth Monsters Full Length

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

That's right, Im late as fuck! I watched this on the computer at work last week & it made my day. Just re-watched it on my TV & now I'm finally commenting. This is an awesome full! Ayreon came thru with his wizard-level skills (as expected) and made my shitty lil clips work well as an opener (#magic) Thanks again for agreeing to edit this beast!

Everybody had killer clips! Too many to name in a list. I was most surprised by smurfs. I mean, your shit is usually good, but I felt like your clips in this completely outdid everything I've ever seen from you before. That mid drop tailslide? Yeesh!

I felt echo's part had the best feel to it. I can't say it had all the best tricks (but still no filler tho,) but his superb filming, + Ay's edit & song choice brought it together seamlessly! It gave me that 'real' part feel to it. Absolute fave!

Inside's was simply epic. I liked part 1 better too but they're both memorable & full of more clips than I've filmed in the span of my entire time here on Fluckit. You make my heart race, just like meth. <3

Blitz threw down heavier than I've seen from him as well. Glad to finally see a healthy part from ya...too bad its assumably the last!

Luft was refreshing as always. Those tranny skills get me every time. Immortal left jaw down more than a few times.

All in all, this shit is dope! I'm glad I was able to be a part of it & I hope that some of you will continue to put out edits as even more of us bid our filming days adieu! Gnargnargnarnapkins!

& P.S. How did I make it into the intro but not the credits? Hahah

Love you Fluckers!
    Last edited by Legba; 09-15-2013 at 01:50 AM.
    I got that Fluckin' Love