Thread: your first and last solo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    yeah dude, I remember that one! it was so dope and your last one too.

E, your first one was the shit too, but you've gotten so much better! your last stuff is almost non compareable to your first.
    didnt see these comments. thanks for the Love Nj and Stevie, my start was "pathetic" but all so fun
    so many cool videos made from you fools (everyone for the most part)

what a rad fucking game

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    what a rad fucking game
    Yes it is, isn't it!
    I mean look at that last video from marco, skating as smooth as a baby's bottom, chillest music ever and top notch filming and editing. goddamn.
    I love this game! It has been a big big part of my life the past 4 years or so. And I still love watching the old stuff and new stuff that people put up, there are still some innovators who keep finding new spots and new ways to approach old spots.

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    Yes it is, isn't it!
    I mean look at that last video from marco, skating as smooth as a baby's bottom, chillest music ever and top notch filming and editing. goddamn.
    I love this game! It has been a big big part of my life the past 4 years or so. And I still love watching the old stuff and new stuff that people put up, there are still some innovators who keep finding new spots and new ways to approach old spots.
    it should really say something about the nature of the game and the community that there are people STILL finding new things to do in any game in the series, over 3 years after the release of the last one. you're all fucking awesome.