Thread: EA Skate 5 Years b roll footage

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Angry brehnztjghtzkj

Last edited by HCH Media; 03-18-2014 at 04:14 AM.

XBL
    crni1976

Still a treat

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thanks crni i really appreciate your interest in my videos and i really like your point´s on my vids and the videos around here . guys like you really make the effort worth . sorry for the low quality and effort on this video . i just want to close this 5 years chapter . the whole thing was supposed to be a 5th year celebration but since i'm on fluckit i have some strong haters , i have instantly after upload the first dislikes . and thats new to me . i will take a brake and see what the time will bring . if you are intrested in any parks you have seen . just ask for it or add me on xbox SKATAN 81 . have a nice day fella

I'd just lke to point out that no one from here has actually been hating on your vids. Myself and some others just got sick of you constantly linking it in the chatbox.

The video(s) are actually pretty good, but I think your filming needs a little bit of work.

Nice lil vid there, some creative bits. The song tied everything in quite nicely. Filming is a bit wonky, but hey, that's one thing nobody stops working on.

I like
    I got that Fluckin' Love

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thanks man you should check out the real 5 years video these are just the leftovers low quallity low effort clip

XBL
    Yarivpa

This vid was nice to! I like the filming on this vid, just some angles of cam could be better but nothing really wrong!
    Let the good times roll !

XBL
    SKATAN 81

[QUOTE=Goon_Panda;157823]I'd just lke to point out that no one from here has actually been hating on your vids. Myself and some others just got sick of you constantly linking it in the chatbox.

liar
    Last edited by HCH Media; 01-24-2014 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    ...never had a worse experience about skate like on this site .
    then you might be better off by just moving along
    whenever i check a thread of yours all i see is you whining about bad ratings or similiar shit
    if you cant handle critism or that some kid gives you a dislike simply dont post in the internet
    you play the victim roll for months now
    just get over it, this won't take you anywhere in here

XBL
    crni1976

Do what you think or feel you need to do and enjoy yourself. Share if you'd like to share, or don't. Some people will pick up on your efforts and will find pleasure in doing so, others not so much. In the end, that is not what matters.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was going to watch your video but it seems that a snl read is here now. oh well....

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

I'm going to go ahead and post your video in my reply here, since you decided to change the original so you wouldn't get any more dislikes.

I'm sure you still think i'm just a 'hater,' but I do enjoy watching your fake skate stuff. Your ender in your 'back in business' video is a top notch example of why I enjoy your stuff. Got up to the first song ending, your riding down that broken skinny wall at the ghetto spot was cool, you come up with some really creative stuff sometimes, I'll watch the rest later.

As for the dislikes, you really need to just get over it. We all get a couple of dislikes on our videos, been that way since the golden days of skate. You think it's just people here, but there are some kids who just browse through youtube for fake skate stuff and simply click the dislike button and move on, they know it gets people like you worked up over it so they get a kick out of it, you're simply better off not caring about it and keep doing what you enjoy, that's all that matters in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck