Thread: Touchgrind skate 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    Yarivpa

Default Touchgrind skate 2

Hi guys, i downloaded it 2 hours ago and i like it! It´s not better than True skate, it´s different! Here's my firt video uploaded to youtube directly with the upload function in game!
    Let me know if you get it and what you think about this game!

Let the good times roll !

Don't Worry, Be Happy Poncho Lord's Avatar
    PSN
    trompo54

it's much better than true skate
    STREET
    BEERZ

definitely gonna pick this up. True skate is bad ass....And the first touchgrind had nothing on it. What makes this revision better?

XBL
    Yarivpa

I think it´s not better than true skate but different. True skate allow you to use the physic to make tricks, so you can land some feebles and smith grinds, touchgrind is more rail-guided, without any feebles! There's some nice features, like the replays, but camera angles could be improved! Fakie is hard! It's better on ipad cause the deck isn't larger than the iphone version so you get a wider camera angle.
    Let the good times roll !

I'm going to rant for a minute now.

So I have an older phone, a blackberry to be precise, I do not want a newer type phone because of how much it costs to not only get those types of phone, but the monthly amount is just absurd to me. I can't play any decent app games on it so I decided to go and buy myself a tablet. I was interested in getting one because I wanted to play True Skate so badly, most decent tablets are in the 200+ range so I was already disappointed. Managed to find a tablet for 100 bucks, the HP Slate 7, which plays True Skate like a charm, full res and graphic detail and still runs smooth. Now this game comes out and I want to play it, but I can't since my tablet has android and not iOS, god fucking dammit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I love it. I was a huge fan of Touchgrind. I definitely prefer this over that Trueskate game. If for nothing else I'm used to and prefer tee Touchgrind controls

Fluckin' Hatchling

Hey fellas I have made a Discord chat for this. Trying to build up a base of people so we can do a little more with this game. We can have competitions and even make leagues to compete with once we get enough people. Here is the discord invite link. https://discord.gg/mjknXkA